Anderson "Spider" Silva
¿Cuántas barreras debe superar un campeón para ser el ícono negro de su generación? A través de victorias y derrotas, dentro y fuera del ring, seguimos la trayectoria de Anderson SPIDER Silva.
- S1 E1 - Episode 1After one of his most difficult victories, we are taken to Anderson's adolescence - the beginning of the fights, the relationship with his family, and the dangers of an unfriendly Curitiba.
- S1 E2 - Episode 2Anderson works two jobs to provide for his family. In an exhausting journey, he prepares for his first major tournament while struggling to save his newborn son's life.
- S1 E3 - Episode 3Anderson goes to Japan for a decisive fight for his career, but the difficulties of adaptation and unresolved issues of the family's past compromise his chances of becoming champion.
- S1 E4 - Episode 4An MMA champion, Anderson has a new challenge: to become a world idol. The arrival of a new manager makes things happen, and now everyone wants the Spider. But fame has its price.
- S1 E5 - Episode 5Anderson is torn between returning to fighting or living off the fame built as Spider. The loss of an important person causes him to go after the family ties frayed by his rise in the sport.