The Inspector Alleyn Mysteries
In spring 1948, Alleyn joins a weekend party at Frantock Hall. His deductive powers are tested to the limit as he uncovers the sinister connection between the theft of a priceless chalice and a game of murder that goes horribly wrong.
- S1 A1 – Pilot: Artists in CrimeA 1940s whodunnit based on the novel by Ngaio Marsh. When an artists model is murdered in front of the whole class, Inspector Alleyn is sent to investigate.Titta med en kostnadsfri provperiod på Prime
- S1 A2 – A Man Lay DeadIn spring 1948, Alleyn joins a weekend party at Frantock Hall where he is left to investigate the sinister connection between the theft of a priceless chalice and a game of murder that goes horribly wrong.Titta med en kostnadsfri provperiod på Prime
- S1 A3 – The Nursing Home MurderA prominent cabinet minister dies as the result of an operation, his wife insists that he was murdered. Alleyn is called in to investigate the nursing home where he died.Titta med en kostnadsfri provperiod på Prime
- S1 A4 – Final CurtainWhen a grand old man of the theatre announces that he is to marry a young and glamorous beauty, someone in his family reacts violently to being disinherited.Titta med en kostnadsfri provperiod på Prime
- S1 A5 – Death at the BarIn the picturesque fishing village of Ottercombe, the tranquility of vacations turns fatal when a prominent lawyer is struck in the finger by a dart while taking part in a game with his friends. Inspector Alleyn is sent from London to investigate and soon realizes the heart of the case began at a trial twenty years prior.Titta med en kostnadsfri provperiod på Prime
- S1 A6 – Death in a White TieA blackmailer is at large amongst the debutantes and chaperons of the new London season.Titta med en kostnadsfri provperiod på Prime
- Våld alkoholanvändning rökning språk med svordomar sexuellt innehåll
- English [CC]
- George Gallaccio
- BBC Studios
Genom att klicka på spela upp godkänner du våra användarvillkor.