The school held a secret that nobody must speak of...Spring, 1998.
- S1 E1 - EsquisseFraîchement arrivé dans sa nouvelle école, dans une petite ville de province qu'il avait quitté quelques années auparavant, Koichi Sasakibara pressent rapidement que sa classe cache un secret terrible et inavouable. Il fait la connaissance d'une fille étrange, à laquelle aucun autre élève ne semble parler ou prêter attention.
- S1 E1 - Rough sketchKouichi Sakakibara moves in with his grandparents in Yomiyama due to his father's job, but is soon hospitalized with a collapsed lung. When he joins the 9th grade's class 3 at Yomiyama North Middle School a month late, he is drawn to a girl with an eyepatch, Mei Misaki, whom he had coincidentally met in the hospital. Her mysterious air intrigues him, but though his classmates give him a warm ...Subscribe to Crunchyroll for $7.99/month
- S1 E2 - BlueprintFascinated Kouichi speaks to Mei whenever he sees her, but she never answers his questions and only responds with words of caution such as "You should be careful." His classmates can't hide their bewilderment at Kouichi's behavior. Still, wanting to know more, he decides to follow Mei after school. When he ends up in a certain residential area that evening, there he finds...Subscribe to Crunchyroll for $7.99/month
- S1 E3 - OssementsMei révèle à Koichi que l'un de ses yeux est un œil de poupée et que sa cousine, Misaki, est morte mystérieusement. Elle lui raconte également qu'un élève, lui aussi appelé Misaki, mourut voici 26 ans, en plein milieu de l'année scolaire. Et pourtant, il apparaissait sur la photo de classe...
- S1 E3 - Bone workWhen Kouichi meets Mei in a studio full of old dolls, she tells him the story of a 9th grade class 3 student's mysterious death 26 years ago, but Kouichi's classmates only clam up when he asks them for more information. His aunt Reiko then tells him that his late mother was in that same class 26 years ago..Subscribe to Crunchyroll for $7.99/month
- S1 E4 - Put fleshThe credibility of the "class 3 curse" rumor shoots higher with a student's sudden, accidental death, and Kouichi can't help thinking that Mei is somehow connected to the events of 26 years ago. Though Mei has noticed the change in the class, she still won't give Kouichi further details on what's going on. Class 3 seems terrified of something, putting Akazawa, the head of countermeasures, in ...Subscribe to Crunchyroll for $7.99/month
- S1 E4 - ContourKoichi déjeune avec Sanae. Il la questionne sur Mei, ainsi que sur l'affaire de l'étudiant mort 26 ans plus tôt. Sur le chemin du retour, il rencontre Ayano, avec laquelle il repart, quand soudain...
- S1 E5 - Build limbsAfter Mizuno's tragic accident, the tension in class 3 escalates, and Akazawa is chosen as the new female class officer without Kouichi's knowledge. His classmates have been discussing something behind his back, but nobody will tell him why. Takabayashi doesn't agree with the methods taken by the class, so he offers to answer Kouichi's questions, but then...Subscribe to Crunchyroll for $7.99/month
- S1 E6 - Face to faceClass 3 has been enacting a charm for the past 26 years to counteract the "calamity." This was the reason behind everything that seemed odd to Kouichi since he joined the class. Kouichi accepts the circumstances of the charm, though he thinks it's unreasonable, and begins to spend more time with Mei. He also sets out investigating Yomiyama North's history in the school library...Subscribe to Crunchyroll for $7.99/month
- S1 E7 - Sphere jointWhen blood flows in the class 3 homeroom, the students realize that the calamity has not stopped. The "charm" is called off, and the students begin to wonder who among them is actually dead. Meanwhile Kouichi learns that, 15 years ago, the calamity started but then stopped in the course of the year. The librarian Chibiki tells him that class 3 had visited Yomiyama Shrine on a class trip durin...Subscribe to Crunchyroll for $7.99/month
- S1 E8 - Hair standKouichi and his classmates set off in Reiko's car to meet her former classmate Matsunaga, the man who holds a clue to stopping the calamity, at the resort hotel where he works. As they spend the day at the beach awaiting his arrival, they run into Mei, who's staying nearby at her family's summer home. They all enjoy their freedom from the anxiety of being stuck in Yomiyama until...Subscribe to Crunchyroll for $7.99/month
- S1 E9 - Body paintThe unrest surrounding class 3 has multiplied since the unexpected accident that happened outside Yomiyama. After hearing Matsunaga murmur "...in the classroom" after the accident, Kouichi decides to search the former class 3 homeroom in the old school building. He only asks for help from Teshigawara and Mochizuki to avoid involving anyone else, but Mei joins in after finding them in the old...Subscribe to Crunchyroll for $7.99/month
- S1 E10 - Glass eyeKouichi and his friends found the tape Matsunaga left in the old school building, but the casualty count continued to rise. So class 3, led by Ms. Mikami and Chibiki, begin their class trip, where Kouichi, Mei, and Teshigawara meet in Mochizuki's room to listen to the rest of Matsunaga's tape. Through it Matsunaga tells them what he did to stop the calamity...Subscribe to Crunchyroll for $7.99/month
- S1 E11 - MakeupMatsunaga's tape has at last revealed the measures necessary to stop the calamity once it has begun. Kouichi, Mei, Teshigawara, and Mochizuki try to think of a way to bring class 3's continuing tragedies to an end, but when the tape falls into the wrong hands...Subscribe to Crunchyroll for $7.99/month
- S1 E11 - Accident tragiqueRien ne va plus: au lieu de profiter du voyage scolaire, la paranoïa s'empare des élèves, qui se soupçonnent mutuellement. Un air de folie plane, et tout s'accélère lorsqu'un incendie se déclare dans l'hôtel.
- S1 E12 - Stand by oneselfPanic ensues at the lodge as desperate students seek the key to stopping the class 3 calamity once and for all. Can Kouichi and his friends find the solution before the death count rises again?Subscribe to Crunchyroll for $7.99/month