Love Kills: Madhumita Shukla Hatyakand
This hard-hitting investigative series looks at the world of grisly murders in India. These stories of revenge, jealously and greed are broken down to reveal what actually happened to lead to a gruesome killing.
- S1 E1 - Episode 1On October 24, 2007, Minister Amarmani Tripathi, his wife Madhumani and others are convicted of murdering young poetess Madhumita Shukla. This is not a regular homicide, and no one is who they appear to be, including Madhumita's elder sister.
- S1 E2 - Episode 2A key witness to the crime is a 12-year-old boy, Deshraj, Madhumita's domestic help. In a bizarre twist, a second autopsy is conducted, and it's revealed that Madhumita was pregnant, and the fetus is now preserved for future DNA testing.
- S1 E3 - Episode 3The murder case morphs into one of the biggest stories in national media, and the frenzy begins. More twists emerge as Amarmani Tripathi accuses his rivals of conspiracy. Had Madhumita married someone secretly? And whose baby was she carrying?
- S1 E4 - Episode 4Amarmani's DNA sample is a match with the fetus extracted from Madhumita, and he is arrested in a media spectacle. The CBI start to build their case, and Amarmani's wife is also in their crosshairs. But did an extramarital affair cause the murder?
- S1 E5 - Episode 5The CBI arrest Rohit Chaturvedi as the go-between the Tripathis and the hired shooters. The alleged shooters are eventually caught, and key witness Deshraj identifies them, but cracks in his testimony begin to emerge. Does the truth even matter anymore?