Put A Ring On It
- 1. Trust IssuesOctober 23, 202042minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishOur three long-term couples meet with Dr. Nicole LaBeach to begin a nine-week relationship experiment. The first day starts off with a bang as the couples learn they will be dating other people, and that this week, it's ladies first!
- 2. Past MistakesOctober 30, 202042minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThree couples continue the nine-week relationship experiment with the help of expert Dr. Nicole LaBeach. This week, it's the men's turn to go on dates. Each couple digs deeper into their relationships and pasts.
- 3. Letting GoNovember 6, 202042minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA new couple joins the group and is quickly thrown into the fray when they learn that everyone is going on dates with other people this week. Che meets a new date who makes her question her relationship, and Hollywood and Ashley are at a crossroads.
- 4. Open to the ProcessNovember 13, 202042minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishRelationships continue to be tested as dating continues. With Tamika upset back at home, Vince attempts to enjoy his very first date. Hollywood plays around on his date, but it's Michael who is caught off guard as a major temptation knocks on his door.
- 5. Family MattersNovember 20, 202042minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishDr. Nicole challenges the couples to explore the repercussions of family dynamics. As Ashley entertains a new date to Hollywood's chagrin, Tamika asks her parents to accept Vince. Che and Michael come to an impasse over his son moving in.
- 6. Feeding the FlamesNovember 27, 202042minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishDr. Nicole sends EVERYONE out on dates. Tensions rise as Michael ventures out on a romantic third date with Whitney. While Vince clicks with a new connection, Ashley skates into uncharted waters, and Hollywood learns that it's not always about the booty.
- 7. Exploring ParametersDecember 4, 202042minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThis week, the couples continue to explore potential romance with other people. Tamika finally makes a connection, Ashley's romance with Kwame heats up, and Whitney gives Mike an ultimatum that could destroy his relationship with Che.
- 8. Catching FeelingsDecember 11, 202042minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishDr. Nicole has a session with Che to see if she'll finally accept Zion into her life. Hollywood explores a second date, while Ashley continues to explore her sizzling connection with Kwame. With newly dropped boundaries, will anyone cross a line?
- 9. All or NothingDecember 18, 202042minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishOne week before their big decision, Dr. Nicole has the couples discuss their visions for the future. Tamika and Vince seek to reconcile after a fight, Che and Michael consider his son moving in, and Ashley and Hollywood feud over her date.
- 10. Final DecisionsJanuary 1, 202142minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAfter nine weeks of putting their relationships to the test, our three couples are faced with the ultimate decision. In this epic series finale, find out who decides to put a ring on it, and who decides to go their separate ways.
- 11. ReunionJanuary 8, 202142minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishIn a reunion, Egypt Sherrod hosts as all of the couples, their dates and Dr. Nicole are back to talk about what has been happening since the show. Have the couples set their wedding dates, or have they slipped back into their old dangerous patterns?
- Best Tips to Resolve Conflict1minTV-PG
Dr. Nicole breaks down the best ways to resolve conflict with your significant other.
- Get to Know Dr. Nicole5minTV-14
Dr. Nicole is ready to help the Put a Ring On It couples decide if it's time to go the distance or go their separate ways.
- Put A Ring On It Launch Spot30secTV-14
Get a sneak peek at OWN's new relationship series from Will Packer.
- discovery plus Inspiration