Black Friday Football: Dolphins vs. Jets
The New York Jets take on the Miami Dolphins in an AFC East divisional showdown as they make history in the first-ever NFL Black Friday Football game. Kickoff at 3:00pm EST. Stream free - no Prime membership required. Tune in and shop epic deals on your favorite brands.
ENDEDNov 24, 2023MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ
Black Friday Pregame Show presented by Verizon Replay
Black Friday Football en Español Replay
Prime Vision with Next Gen Stats Replay
Black Friday Football with Dude Perfect Replay
Questions & answers
- The NFL’s first-ever Black Friday game will stream exclusively on Prime Video, you don’t need a Prime membership to watch the game —anyone with an Amazon account will be able to stream this event via free access. If you’re new to Amazon, you need to create an Amazon account, which doesn’t cost anything. You can watch the Black Friday game featuring the Dolphins vs Jets live on Prime Video anywhere in the U.S. It’s easy to find — go to the Prime Video app on your TV, computer, or mobile device, and you’ll see games on the Home page, Sports page, or under “live and upcoming events.” Or, go to the Amazon homepage and click Prime Video where you see the “live and upcoming events” link. The game will also be available on the Prime Video Twitch channel, through the NFL mobile app via NFL+, and through a local affiliate in the home and away team markets. However, besides Black Friday, to watch the other Thursday Night Football games on Prime Video, you will need a Prime membership.
- Thursday Night Football is available on Amazon devices such as the Fire TV and Fire tablet, connected TVs, web browsers, and on more than 650 connected devices via the Prime Video app. Go to the TNF Help to see the full list of supported devices.
- Anyone with an Amazon account will be able to record the Black Friday game; you don’t need a Prime membership. To record the game, click the Record Thursday Night Football button on the game details page before the game starts. For other Thursday Night Football games, you will need a Prime membership to record.
- First, check your device’s available bandwidth speed. For the best live streaming experience, we recommend using a Fire TV, or a supported device with a minimum download speed of 1 Mbps for SD and 5 Mbps for HD. Prime Video serves the highest quality streaming experience possible based on the available bandwidth speed. If you’re experiencing issues with choppy video motion, we recommend turning the Motion setting on your TV to Off. This setting’s name might be different depending on your TV manufacturer. Some examples of the Motion setting include Auto Motion Plus, Tru Motion, MotionFlow, Cinemotion, and Motion Picture. If you still experience issues, please contact us for assistance.
- Shop the Black Friday deal event at www.amazon.com/blackfriday, on the Amazon shopping app, or by asking “Alexa, what are my deals?” You don’t need a Prime membership to take advantage of deals, anyone with an Amazon account will be able to shop for Black Friday deals.