The Hunt for a KillerSeason 1
The hunt for young Helén Nilsson´s killer takes 15 years, but Detectives Pelle Åkesson and Monica Olhed never give up and finally solve the impossible case.
- 1. Episode 1November 14, 202045minTV-14Audio languagesEnglishThe body of 10-year-old Helén Nilsson is found six days after she went missing. Detective Åkesson worries that the investigation is drifting off track.
- 2. Episode 2November 14, 202045minTV-14Audio languagesEnglishPelle is worried that Helén’s case has stalled, when the body of Sofia Jansson is found. Volunteers patrol the streets, including Bengt Karlsson.
- 3. Episode 3November 14, 202044minTV-14Audio languagesEnglishThe detectives have solved several murders, but not Helén Nilsson’s case. Investigating another murder case, the police think they might have a new suspect.
- 4. Episode 4November 14, 202044minTV-14Audio languagesEnglishPelle secretly reviews Helén Nilsson’s case, and he finds a suspect that bears closer scrutiny: Leif Storm, a neighbor of Helén’s.
- 5. Episode 5November 14, 202044minTV-14Audio languagesEnglishPelle sends a sample of DNA found on Helén’s body to a lab. And once they have the results, the testing of suspects’ DNA can be checked for a match.
- 6. Episode 6November 14, 202045minTV-14Audio languagesEnglishA DNA match has identified Helén’s rapist. The police tear apart the suspect’s cabin and find traces of Helén and Jannica’s blood. But is it enough evidence?