Valley of the DamnedSeason 1
In Fremont County, Colorado, a trove of evidence found inside a storage locker could finally solve the 2006 murder of Candace Hiltz. The discovery also unlocks six other local mysteries, and could finally bring the desperate families answers and closure.
- 1. The Kill ListSeptember 3, 201943minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishPrison Valley is rocked by the murder of Prisons Chief Tom Clements. But how is it connected to the death of pizza delivery man, Nathan Leon, two days before?
- 2. The Absent FatherSeptember 10, 201943minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishWhen Jim Durgan's body is found in Prison Valley, no one knows why. His estranged wife is drawing a blank and his out-of-state girlfriend can't explain it.
- 3. Killer ConfessionSeptember 17, 201943minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishWhen Lea Porter goes missing in Prison Valley her family turn detective to try and find her. Their investigation leads to a shocking discovery - the killer's true identity.
- 4. The Second ShotSeptember 24, 201943minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishWhen Dianne Hood is gunned down outside a community center in Prison Valley, no one can understand why anyone would want to murder the well-liked housewife.
- 5. The Jehovah JinxOctober 1, 201943minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishWhat appears to be a home invasion soon turns into one of the most bizarre murder cases that police have ever encountered.
- 6. Impossible PerpetratorOctober 8, 201943minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishEvidence from a cop's storage unit helps convict the killer of a Prison Valley teenager, ultimately closing a 10-year-old cold case.
- 7. Radicalization of Evan EbelOctober 30, 20227minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe assassination of Colorado's Head of Corrections and the murder of a pizza delivery driver don't at first seem to be connected until police join the dots. This webisode reveals the radicalization of perp Evan Ebel by the '211 Crew' prison gang.
- 8. The Weakest LinkOctober 30, 20228minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishJim Durgan's murder leads detectives to look at his estranged wife Kristin, and by process of clever interrogation they trap Kristin and her co-conspirators in their web of lies. With unseen footage, Mike Joliffe reveals his investigative tactics.
- 9. Christopher Waide’s Sick GamesOctober 30, 202210minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishLea Porter is missing and her family realize that the lead suspect is her school acquaintance, Chris Waide. Lea's brother Maxx meet Waide and records the meeting, but Waide makes Maxx play along with his sick game before he reveals what happened.
- 10. Creating a KillerOctober 30, 20228minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAn affair between Brian Hood and Jennifer Reali conceals a dark motive. Brian wants his wife Dianne dead and convinces Jennifer she is destined to kill. After the trial we are left to decide, who is truly responsible for the death of Dianne Hood?
- 11. Lying with a Big LOctober 30, 202211minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishRalph Candelario is the victim of a horrendous crime, or so he says. His account of the brutal home invasion that killed his wife Pam seems to contain some strange inconsistencies. When police investigate further, Ralph's many lies quickly unravel.
- 12. The Trial of Robert DoddOctober 30, 20228minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe unsolved murder of Candace Hiltz rocks Prison Valley. But ten years later shock turns to outrage when evidence is discovered in a storage unit rented by Lt. Robert Dodd, the lead detective in her case. He speaks exclusively in this episode.
- discovery plus Ties That Bind