My Feet Are Killing Me: First StepsSeason 1
Quarantining at home hasn't stopped everyone's favorite foot fixers from helping patients. Drs. Vincent, Schaeffer and Haller are on a mission to help as many people as possible by addressing the urgent calls of those who can't make it to their offices.
- 1. Achy Break-y FeetSeptember 10, 202021minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA man with feet split down the middle has Dr. Schaeffer determined to find a surgical solution, and Dr. Vincent meets a woman with a foot so large that people mistake it for a ski boot. When Donald walks for Dr. Haller, she can't believe her eyes.
- 2. Massive MysterySeptember 17, 202021minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishDr. Schaeffer meets Nate, who has been doing surgery on his feet in his bathroom, and Dr. Vincent's new patient has a foot so large she can't see her toes. Dr. Haller is shocked when her patient Nicole shows her the unusual way she walks.
- 3. Bad to the BoneSeptember 24, 202021minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishDr. Schaeffer meets Mark with feet so scary they make his kids cry, and Dr. Vincent's patient has a foot so crooked it could snap with each step. Dr. Haller's patient's rogue big toe is holding her back and cramping her style.
- 4. That Toe Has to Go!October 1, 202021minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA woman who walks on a giant mass of skin creates a big problem for Dr. Schaeffer, and Dr. Vincent meets a teenager with a big personality and an even bigger foot problem. Jolynn uses a grinder on her foot, and Dr. Haller can't believe what is going on.
- 5. Bloomin' BunionsOctober 8, 202021minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishDr. Vincent's patient has feet that are so crooked her toes don't touch the floor, and Dr. Schaeffer meets a woman with behemoth bunions. Rachel has a toe crawling up her foot, and Dr. Haller has to get it back in line.
- 6. A Foot Like a FistOctober 15, 202021minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishDr. Schaeffer meets Carly, who may have one of the world's rarest foot conditions, and Dr. Vincent's new patient has feet so deformed that her toes nearly touch her heels. Dr. Haller is shocked to learn Michael is secretly operating on himself.
- 7. The Fungus Among UsOctober 22, 202021minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishDr. Schaeffer sees a man whose toenails are so long he can tap dance with them, and Dr. Vincent has a complicated case of webbed toes and strange bones. Dr. Haller has a patient with toenails so bad that he uses a hedge clipper to trim them.
- 8. Dangerous DigitOctober 29, 202021minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishDr. Schaeffer faces a huge challenge with a mass taking over a man's foot, and Dr. Vincent's patient has a massive toe that somehow she's hidden from her boyfriend. Deformed feet will soon prevent Dr. Haller's patient from walking.
- 9. Toes With a TwistNovember 5, 202021minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishDr. Vincent meets two men with some of the rarest and most-extreme cases of webbed toes she's ever seen, and Dr. Schaeffer's new patient has big toes so long that they won't fit into shoes.
- 10. Walking on Golf BallsNovember 12, 202021minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishDanielle has the worst case of dancer's feet Dr. Schaeffer has ever seen, and life-threatening wounds may cause Dr. Vincent's patient to lose his feet. Dr. Haller has her work cut out for her with Crystal, whose mystery lumps are killing her feet.
- discovery plus Journeys