The SavoySeason 1
A fascinating glimpse into the guest experience at the Savoy, Britain’s first luxury hotel, as well as a backstage look at the many staff members who keep it running.
- 1. Episode 1September 19, 202046minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishIt’s the start of the new year, with new challenges for trainee butler Michael and junior florist MaryKate. Gordon Ramsay visits the Savoy Grill for a dramatic tasting.
- 2. Episode 2October 6, 202046minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishValentine's Day is one of the busiest times of the year. The florists decorate the hotel with £20,000 worth of flowers, while the butler’s team preps romantic turndowns.
- 3. Episode 3October 13, 202046minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAs BAFTA Awards fever takes hold of the hotel, a Hollywood legend arrives at the Savoy and the staff are tested on their discretion.
- 4. Episode 4October 14, 202047minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe Savoy celebrates the end of a profitable year at the annual staff gala, before Covid-19 forces the hotel to close its doors for the very first time.
- 5. Episode 5 (Christmas Special)December 23, 202046minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe staff of the Savoy are pushed to their breaking points as they welcome hundreds of residential guests and diners across Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve.