A fascinating glimpse into the guest experience at the Savoy, Britain’s first luxury hotel, as well as a backstage look at the many staff members who keep it running.
- S1 E1 - Episode 1September 19, 202046minTV-14It’s the start of the new year, with new challenges for trainee butler Michael and junior florist MaryKate. Gordon Ramsay visits the Savoy Grill for a dramatic tasting.Free trial of Acorn TV
- S1 E2 - Episode 2October 6, 202046minTV-14Valentine's Day is one of the busiest times of the year. The florists decorate the hotel with £20,000 worth of flowers, while the butler’s team preps romantic turndowns.Free trial of Acorn TV
- S1 E3 - Episode 3October 13, 202046minTV-14As BAFTA Awards fever takes hold of the hotel, a Hollywood legend arrives at the Savoy and the staff are tested on their discretion.Free trial of Acorn TV
- S1 E4 - Episode 4October 14, 202047minTV-14The Savoy celebrates the end of a profitable year at the annual staff gala, before Covid-19 forces the hotel to close its doors for the very first time.Free trial of Acorn TV
- S1 E5 - Episode 5 (Christmas Special)December 23, 202046minTV-14The staff of the Savoy are pushed to their breaking points as they welcome hundreds of residential guests and diners across Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve.Free trial of Acorn TV
- Audio languages
- English [CC]