Filled with glamour, history and character, The Savoy has sat alongside the River Thames for over 130 years. The first luxury hotel in Britain has hosted rock stars, royalty, Oscar winners and prime ministers, and now it's opening its doors to the world.
- S1 E1 - Episode 1It's the start of the new year at The Savoy, and new staff is joining the team of 600. Head butler Sean's newest recruit is 37-year-old ex-actor Michael, who is put to the test hosting a cocktail party for regular hotel guests in their suite.Subscribe to discovery+ or Acorn TV
- S1 E2 - Episode 2It's Valentine's week at The Savoy, and the hotel is preparing for one of the busiest and most profitable days of the year. Still reeling from Gordon's visit to the Grill, Restaurant Director Thierry retrains his front-of-house staff before the big night.Subscribe to discovery+ or Acorn TV
- S1 E3 - Episode 3For the last decade, The Savoy has hosted Bafta week, which involves managing millions of pounds worth of clothing, shoes and jewelry sent over by fashion houses. With the presence of royalty and VIPs, it's a busy week for all the staff at the hotel.Subscribe to discovery+ or Acorn TV
- S1 E4 - Episode 4After a busy and profitable year, The Savoy hosts its annual gala for the 600 staff. Ahead of the party, where he has been nominated for Front of House Star, Concierge Dean practices his dance moves and attends to a guest who doesn't speak English.Subscribe to discovery+ or Acorn TV
- S1 E5 - Episode 5 (Christmas Special)The staff of the Savoy are pushed to their breaking points as they welcome hundreds of residential guests and diners across Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve.Free trial of Acorn TV