Livin' LozadaSeason 1
Evelyn Lozada from "Basketball Wives" showcases her personal and professional life. She works to set up a new life in Los Angeles with her daughter, Shaniece Hairston, and young son, Leo.
- 1. Don't Call It a ComebackJuly 11, 201542minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishEvelyn Lozada returns to television with her 21-year-old daughter, Shaniece, and her baby boy, Leo. In the series premiere, Evelyn sets the record straight on how life has changed since her highly publicized break up.
- 2. What Would Beyonce Do?July 18, 201542minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishEvelyn tries to work through her grief after receiving some harrowing news. Shaniece plans to break the bank on a birthday gift for her boyfriend, but when Evelyn finds out, she gives her daughter a much-needed reality check.
- 3. Let Her Skin That KneeJuly 25, 201542minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishEvelyn's mother comes to Los Angeles for an emotional visit. Shaniece contemplates moving in with her longtime boyfriend, Zat, but both she and Evelyn wonder if she may not be ready to take such a big step.
- 4. Healing Old WoundsAugust 1, 201542minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishEvelyn starts to resolve her difficult past by taking self-defense classes and having a painful scar removed. Shaniece is finally reunited with her boyfriend, Zat, but begins to question their future together.
- 5. Back to the BronxAugust 8, 201542minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishWhen the DNA results come in, Evelyn returns to her New York roots to continue the search for her grandfather. Shaniece gets practice balancing her man, career and motherhood when she babysits her brother in Evelyn's absence.
- 6. Your Energy SucksAugust 15, 201542minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishEvelyn returns from New York, anxious to reunite with Leo and spend time with an old friend. Shaniece is forced to make tough decisions on her first swimwear line and begins to wonder if she may be in over her head.
- 7. There's No Hiding From IyanlaAugust 22, 201542minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishIyanla Vanzant checks in on Evelyn to find out how she has evolved since their last meeting. Then, Shaniece fears rejection as she meets with modeling agencies after being denied years ago.
- 8. Something Better to ComeAugust 29, 201542minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAs Evelyn tries for a new baby with Carl, she realizes she hasn't been spending enough quality time with Shaniece. They decide to take a girls' trip to Santa Barbara, but the fun grinds to a halt when Shaniece makes a jaw-dropping announcement.
- 9. Ever Since I Left the CityMay 7, 201642minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishEvelyn, Carl and Leo make the big move back to Arizona, leaving Shaniece with serious separation anxiety and no one to help her with a big move of her own. Meanwhile, Evelyn receives some potentially life-changing news.
- 10. Houston, We Have a ProblemMay 14, 201642minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishEvelyn returns to Los Angeles to make a guest appearance on a prime time talk show. Shaniece clashes with her manager, Danika, about the direction of her career. Evelyn tries to persuade Sha to join her on a trip to Houston to visit Carl's family.
- 11. Meet the CrawfordsMay 21, 201642minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishEvelyn and Shaniece travel to Houston to spend Thanksgiving with Carl's family, where Evelyn receives some devastating news. Later, she heads back to her roots in the Bronx and gives Carl a tour of her old neighborhood.
- 12. The Gift of John EdwardMay 28, 201642minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishEvelyn gives her sister, Sylvia, the gift of a lifetime when she offers her a chance to reconnect with a loved one through famed psychic, John Edward. Shaniece begins to question whether her dream career is ever going to come true.
- 13. Therapy for ShaJune 4, 201642minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishEvelyn gets new puppies for both Leo and Shaniece, with mixed results. Shaniece begins therapy, unearthing some lingering issues from her and her mother's past.
- 14. Ev Needs Therapy, TooJune 11, 201642minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishEvelyn seeks to help a domestic abuse survivor move on from her past. Then, Shaniece asks Evelyn to attend therapy with her to discuss an issue they've both long struggled with.
- 15. Not Personal, It's BusinessJune 18, 201642minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishEvelyn and her longtime brand manager, Danika, have a falling out over some business issues. Shaniece comes to realize she may have OCD, and Evelyn mentors a pregnant teen who reminds her of her younger self.
- 16. I'm Very FortyJune 25, 201642minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAs her 40th birthday approaches, Evelyn's continued struggles to conceive lead her to make a tough decision. Shaniece sits down with rapper-turned-actor, Bow Wow, for career advice.