In season 1 of Meanwhile in the Kitchen, chefs Antonin Mousso-Rivard from Le Mousso, Simon Mathys from Mastard, Alex Cohen & Raegan Steinberg from Arthurs, Maria-Josée & Zoya De Frias from Le Virunga, Kim Côté & Perle Morency from Côté Est and Mike Lafaille from Kwizinn, open their restaurant doors and immerse us in their reality for 6 months.
- S1 E1 - New ThingsChef Antonin Mousseau-Rivard creates an entirely new menu for Le Mousso. Chef Simon Mathys realizes he's short a dish for Mastard and it needs to be ready for 5 o'clock. Chef Maria-Josée and Zoya De Frias of Le Virunga are just not like everybody else.
- S1 E2 - TransformationsIt's the first night of the new menu at Le Mousso for Chef Antonin Mousso-Rivard and his team. Chef Kim Côté and Perle Morency have to rethink their way of doing things at Côté Est. Chef Alex Cohen and Raegan Steinberg are starting new projects.
- S1 E3 - TraditionsChef Alex Cohen tries a new dish for the first time during the Passover rush at Arthurs. Chef Simon Mathys draws inspiration from Quebec's cultural heritage for his next creation. Chef Maria-Josée and Zoya De Frias are in search of an ingredient rarely found in Quebec, to create a new dish at Le Virunga.
- S1 E4 - CollaborationsA dish inspired by the past finally sees the light of day at Mastard, but is it a success? Chef Maria-Josée and Zoya de Frias stock up on Abenaki trout for Le Virunga. Chef Mike Lafaille of Kwizinn plans a culinary collaboration in his restaurant.
- S1 E5 - ChallengesChef Antonin Mousseau-Rivard of Le Mousso helps prepare a country celebration. Chef Kim Côté and Perle Morency get their first bad review for Côté Est. The labor shortage causes many challenges for Chef Alex Cohen and Raegan Steinberg of Arthurs.
- S1 E6 - InnovationsChef Simon Mathys creates a new 'freestyle' dish for Mastard. Chef Kim Côté and Perle Morency try out an adventurous concept for Côté Est. Chef Alex Cohen and Raegan Steinberg intimately share the inspiration behind their Arthurs restaurant.
- S1 E7 - MentorsChef Simon Mathys from Mastard gets an unexpected helping hand. Chef Antonin Mousseau-Rivard welcomes a very special guest to Le Mousso. A call from Haiti inspires Mike Lafaille with the creation of a new dish for Kwizinn.
- S1 E8 - Red CarpetA few chefs are hitting the red carpet at the Gala des Lauriers. Chef Maria-Josée and Zoya De Frias celebrate Le Virunga's 6th anniversary. Chef Alex Cohen and Raegan Steinberg hire new chefs for Arthurs.