Darkness: Those Who KillSeason 1
After the kidnap of a teenaged girl in a Copenhagen suburb, investigator Jan Michelsen brings in serial killer expert Louise Bergstein. CONTAINS VIOLENCE, GRAPHIC SCENES.
- 1. Episode 1February 28, 201946minTV-14Audio languagesDanskWhile investigating the disappearance of 17-year-old Julie, Jan discovers the remains of another vanished teenager and learns that a third young woman has been kidnapped.
- 2. Episode 2March 7, 201949minTV-14Audio languagesDanskTrying to identify Julie and Emma’s kidnapper, Jan and Louise zero in on rapist Anders Kjeldsen. The captives comfort each other in the basement where they’re being held.
- 3. Episode 3March 7, 201944minTV-14Audio languagesDanskJan and Louise find three other victims on a farm that Anders Kjeldsen visited when he was a child. Meanwhile, Julie and Emma attempt to break free from their abductor.
- 4. Episode 4March 21, 201942minTV-14Audio languagesDanskClues on Julie’s dead body convince Louise that Anders Kjeldsen doesn’t kill alone but has a more dominant partner. Emma tries to persuade Stine Velin to help her escape.
- 5. Episode 5March 26, 201945minTV-14Audio languagesDanskJan and Louise establish a link between Anders Kjeldsen and the first victim. Another woman is kidnapped. Stine Velin reveals some of the darkness in her own childhood.
- 6. Episode 6April 2, 201942minTV-14Audio languagesDanskLouise survives an attack by Anders Kjeldsen. Realizing that Stine Velin is involved in the abductions, the police raid her home hoping to find Emma in the basement.
- 7. Episode 7April 9, 201940minTV-14Audio languagesDanskThe police take Stine Velin into custody for questioning. While claiming to be another victim of Anders Kjeldsen, she is desperate to get back to him and Emma.
- 8. Episode 8April 16, 201944minTV-14Audio languagesDanskThe discovery of Anders Kjeldsen’s body sets off a police hunt for Stine Velin. Louise believes the woman will now try to settle some old scores on the family front.