Chris Anderson and Melissa Lewkowicz re-examine controversial murder cases to help the desperate families of those convicted decide if it's time to appeal or accept the guilty verdict once and for all.
- 1. Southern JusticeApril 26, 201743minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishRapper Mac Phipps was on the fast track to fame when a young fan was shot and killed at one of his concerts. Mac was convicted of the murder, but his parents believe he's the victim of old-fashioned southern justice.
- 2. Rivals in LoveMay 3, 201743minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThree firsts happened to Erick Westervelt in 2004 -- He fell in love, he had his heart broken, and he was charged with murder. Anderson and Lewkowicz investigate to see if there's enough evidence to prove his innocence beyond a reasonable doubt.
- 3. Guilt by AssociationMay 10, 201743minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishDavid Johnson tagged along with his brother to a New Year's party. By the end of the night, one man was dead and David was a suspect. Now serving hard time, his family insists he was just a naive teenager who was at the wrong place at the wrong time.
- 4. Internal AffairMay 17, 201743minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishJames Kulbicki was a cop with a secret: a baby out of wedlock with his mistress. When she turns up dead, his fellow officers say he killed her to keep the affair secret. Now, Chris and Melissa try to figure out if Jim is innocent or guilty as charged.
- 5. A Dying DeclarationMay 24, 201743minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA preacher who worked the mean streets of Far Rockaway Beach, New York, is ambushed and murdered. His former lover is arrested and convicted of the crime, but could the dying man's final words be the key to exonerating the man he once loved?
- 6. Beneath the SurfaceMay 31, 201743minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThere are only two explanations for how Patty Wlasiuk ended up dead after her truck plunged into a lake. Her husband Peter insists it was a suicide, but a jury says he killed her. Now, Chris and Melissa try to figure out what really happened.
- 7. Murder in a BottleJune 7, 201743minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA Sunday school teacher is convicted of murdering her husband by spiking his sports drink with windshield washer fluid. Could this pious woman be driven to kill, or will Chris and Melissa discover that she was the victim of a rush to judgment?
- 8. Flesh and BloodJune 14, 201743minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA California couple is brutally murdered and their son is convicted of the crime. Now, the victim's sister has reached out to Chris and Melissa for help, convinced her nephew has been wrongfully convicted of committing this unthinkable crime.
- 9. Failure to RememberJune 21, 201743minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishPenny Brummer, a military vet, is accused of murdering her ex-girlfriend's best friend in a jealous rage. However, Penny was so drunk that night she was in a blackout state. Can Chris and Melissa help fill in the gaps of her memory to prove her innocence?
- 10. Long-Distance MurderJune 28, 201743minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishFreddie Freeman's loved ones say he may be many things: a lady's man, a hustler, a cult leader -- but one thing they insist he's not is a cold-blooded killer. Chris and Melissa reopen his case and find a trail of blood, politics, and wild accusations.
- 11. Up Close with Fatima SilvaMarch 14, 20218minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishCriminal defense attorney Fatima Silva reveals how being on Reasonable Doubt is different from her everyday life, explains the reason she wanted to be a lawyer at a young age, and shares how she unwinds after a tough day of work.
- 12. Up Close with Chris AndersonMarch 14, 20217minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishRetired homicide detective Chris Anderson has investigated more than 300 homicide cases. He describes how his work has affected him, shares the cases from pop culture that he'd like to investigate, and reveals his greatest talents outside the show.
- 13. Chris and Fatima One-On-OneMarch 14, 202110minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishChris Anderson and Fatima Silva turn the tables and interview one another. The Reasonable Doubt hosts discuss how they investigate the toughest cases, how they deliver the truth to families and their lives both on and off the show.
- discovery plus Ties That Bind