Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries
In 1920s Melbourne, the Honorable Phryne Fisher is a thoroughly modern woman operating in a mostly male world. The glamorous "lady detective" goes about her work with a pistol close at hand--and, more often than not, a male admirer even closer.
Ved at klikke på Afspil accepterer du vores Betingelser for brug.
- 1. Cocaine Blues24. februar 201257min13+UnderteksterEnglish [CC]LydsprogEnglishInvited to a relative's home where a murder has just occurred, Phryne soon finds herself in a world of drug smuggling and illegal abortion. As she sets about solving the first crime, she ends up getting embroiled in the other two.
- 2. Murder on the Ballarat Train2. marts 201255min13+UnderteksterEnglish [CC]LydsprogEnglishOn a train ride to the country, Phryne saves the life of a fellow passenger--but can't prevent the death of the young woman's mother. In tracking down the killer, she picks up a couple of runaway girls and begins to earn the respect of Inspector Jack Robinson.
- 3. The Green Mill Murder9. marts 201255min13+UnderteksterEnglish [CC]LydsprogEnglishPhryne goes out for a night of dancing at Melbourne's top club, but the fun comes to an end after one of the patrons is stabbed to death. When a friend becomes the chief suspect, Phryne not only has to prove he didn't do it--she has to prove who did.
- 4. Death at Victoria Dock16. marts 201256min13+UnderteksterEnglish [CC]LydsprogEnglishThe shooting death of a Latvian anarchist sets Phryne off in pursuit of the dead man's fiancée. In the process, she enters a dangerous underworld and puts not just herself in danger but her maid, Dot, as well.
- 5. Raisins and Almonds23. marts 201256min13+UnderteksterEnglish [CC]LydsprogEnglishPhryne investigates a murder in Melbourne's Jewish community, where the motives are masked by politics, romance, and religion. Though the police make a quick arrest, Phryne believes the key to the case lies in an ancient Hebrew text.
- 6. Ruddy Gore30. marts 201255min13+UnderteksterEnglish [CC]LydsprogEnglishTwo deaths onstage at a Gilbert and Sullivan show are followed by an attempt on Phryne's life and, eventually, a new romance in Chinatown. At first Phryne thinks the killings are connected with the modern-day opium trade, but soon she turns her attentions to explanations from the past.
- 7. Murder in Montparnasse6. april 201253min13+UnderteksterEnglish [CC]LydsprogEnglishThe widow of a French painter visits Melbourne, reawakening in Phryne memories of her time in Paris after the Great War. When the woman disappears, Phryne begins to fear for the safety of her two assistants, Bert and Cec.
- 8. Away with the Fairies13. april 201255min13+UnderteksterEnglish [CC]LydsprogEnglishWhen a magazine columnist dies under mysterious circumstances, Phryne finds petty jealousies, deception, and, perhaps, a motive for murder among the dead woman's colleagues. Following the paper trail, Phryne searches for clues in the writer's unpublished files.
- 9. Queen of the Flowers20. april 201252min13+UnderteksterEnglish [CC]LydsprogEnglishA leisurely walk along the beach leads to Phryne's newest case after the body of a young woman washes ashore. Meanwhile, an unexpected visitor shows up at her house--the supposedly dead mother of one of Phryne's wards.
- 10. Death by Miss Adventure27. april 201252min13+UnderteksterEnglish [CC]LydsprogEnglishA female night-shift worker dies when her hair gets caught in the factory machinery. The police suspect accidental death, but Phryne smells foul play and Dot goes undercover to get at the truth.
- 11. Blood and Circuses4. maj 201254min13+UnderteksterEnglish [CC]LydsprogEnglishPhryne joins the circus to investigate a murder the police have little chance of solving--and takes a journey into a dark part of her own past. When Phryne gets some unexpected news, she fears the case closest to her heart may now be closed forever.
- 12. Murder in the Dark11. maj 201254min13+UnderteksterEnglish [CC]LydsprogEnglishSuspicion falls on the entire household when a body is found in the pool at Phryne's aunt's house on the eve of a lavish party. While Jack Robinson investigates the case, Phryne discovers a link to her sister Janey's death.
- 13. King Memses' Curse18. maj 201253min13+UnderteksterEnglish [CC]LydsprogEnglishWith a madman on the run, Phryne throws caution to the wind in order to find answers she has been seeking since childhood. However, she may have to put herself in the clutches of her nemesis in order to finally lay her ghosts to rest.
- Acorn Media
- Aldersbegrænsning hos Amazon
- 13+ Teenagere. Få yderligere oplysninger
- Nøgenhedseksuelt indholdvold brug af alkohol rygning grimt sprog
- Andre medvirkende
- Nicholas BellMiriam MargolyesMiranda OttoHugo Johnstone-Burt