Discover police officers and FBI agents investigate into brutal, complex crime. These cases unfold through first-person accounts. To add to their incredible investigation techniques. forensic analysts trace evidence to help solve compelling murder cases.
- 1. The Devil WithinOctober 13, 200845minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishIn Bellevue, Idaho, a teenage girl runs into her neighbor's home exclaiming an intruder has shot her parents. She claims she did not see the intruder and has no clue as to who would want them dead.
- 2. An Eye for MurderOctober 20, 200845minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA prominent Tucson pediatric ophthalmologist is found murdered in the parking lot of his office. Investigators focus on his former partner who claimed the doctor was stealing patients from his practice.
- 3. Minister of MurderOctober 27, 200845minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishWhen a young woman goes missing, her husband claims she grew tired of their marriage and ran off to Europe with an old boyfriend. Her friends claim foul play and refuse to believe she would abandon her two sons.
- 4. Old Habits Die HardNovember 3, 200845minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishWhen a woman is discovered shot to death in her suburban Georgia home, all signs point to suicide. Her family suspects foul play and believes that she would never her abandon her children like this.
- 5. Blood MoneyNovember 10, 200845minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe Los Angeles FBI office receives a call from a man who claims his son has been kidnapped with just one week to live unless his family pays a $230,000 ransom. Agents follow the money trail overseas and uncover a ruthless international kidnapping ring.
- 6. Secrets and BombsNovember 17, 200845minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishSalt Lake City is rocked by a series of package bombings leaving two people dead. The third victim, Mark Hofmann, a rare documents dealer, survives the bombing. But the story he tells investigators, doesn't jive with what explosives experts know.
- 7. Behind Closed DoorsNovember 24, 200845minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishIn March of 2004, a man reports his wife missing, within a few hours police discover her dead body in an abandoned vehicle. Meanwhile, a serial killer letter admits responsibility for the murder, but the evidence suggests otherwise.
- 8. The Watch ManDecember 1, 200845minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA women is attacked and murdered in her home, but when the crime scene yields no physical evidence and no likely suspects, investigators have a complete whodunit on their hands.
- 9. Broken VowsDecember 8, 200845minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishIn May 2004, three matching suitcases containing male body parts surface off the coast of Virginia Beach. Investigators gather circumstantial against the victim's wife, but now they must prove she is capable of the gruesome murder of her husband.
- 10. Shattered SilenceDecember 15, 200845minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA woman is found murdered in her home. Police suspect the husband because there is no sign of forced entry. Six months into their investigation, detectives get a surprise tip that blows the case wide open.
- 11. The Dark SideDecember 22, 200845minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAn 18 year old woman has suddenly disappeared. Three weeks later, her remains are found in a make-shift grave. During their investigation, detectives find her online journal, which reveals a teenage love triangle full of conflict.
- 12. Burden of ProofDecember 29, 200844minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishIn Texas, a young mother disappears, leaving her infant daughter alone in the house. Days later her body is found burned in a remote part of town. Suspicion falls on the husband, but there may be another killer in their midst.
- 13. Grave DangerJanuary 5, 200945minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe parents of a 29-year-old woman alert police when she goes missing. Investigators focus their attention on the victim's estranged husband, but friends say there was another man in her life.
- discovery plus Seeking Justice