Between moonshine seasons, Tickle discovers -- and appropriates -- a stash of hidden moonshine. With help from his friends Howard and Mo, Tickle finds himself in hot water that just keeps getting hotter with every scheme.
- 1. Whiskey WindfallAugust 13, 201321minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishTickle hits the whiskey windfall and learns that the best type of business is like a mullet: all business up front, a party filled with moonshine in the back.
- 2. Hiding the HoochAugust 20, 201321minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishWith a load of moonshine sitting on his lawn, Tickle is a sitting duck. Now he’s facing the task of transporting it to his new warehouse without alerting the law, the shine's rightful owner or his new secretary Megan.
- 3. Crossbows and Corn LiquorAugust 27, 201321minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishNow that the shine is safely in Tickle's warehouse, the boys make a pact to keep a low profile and not flash their cash, but the pile of third-rate bric-a-brac Tickle has used to fill his shop provokes suspicion.
- 4. Spirits in the SpiritsSeptember 3, 201321minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishTickle’s Tackle is now open but a few bumps in the night have everyone thinking the shop is haunted. Tickle must act fast and convince his shine customers that the only spirits in his shop are the kind you drink.
- 5. Drunk as a FishSeptember 10, 201321minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishTickle and the boys agree to host a fish fry for charity so it's up to Megan to come up with a sweet deal to sell tickets.
- 6. Whiskey BoomSeptember 17, 201321minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishTickle throws an "explosively" fun birthday party for his dad as a way to spend up some of the money that's burning a hole in his pocket.
- 7. Shined, Sealed, DeliveredSeptember 24, 201321minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishHoping to bribe their way out of trouble, Tickle and the boys create a discreet delivery service to raise cash. Their motto is no questions asked, but they should have asked themselves if this was really a good idea.
- 8. Drunk HistoryOctober 1, 201321minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishTickle tries to make some extra cash by giving historic bus tours to senior citizens. Meanwhile Howard and Mo deal with the not-so-secret news of Megan’s pregnancy and throw her a party for the record books.
- 9. White Lightning FastOctober 8, 201321minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishWith his shine and money dwindling, Tickle needs some cash so the guys sink their remaining capital into a race car with hopes of winning a cash prize at a local auto race.
- 10. Drinks on the HouseOctober 15, 201321minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishMegan makes a commercial for Tickle’s Tackle to squash the growing suspicion that the store is a front for illegal shine and Mo’s big-money dream leads Tickle and the boys to open a casino in the warehouse behind the store.
- 11. Shine-squatchOctober 22, 201321minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishTickle, Meg, Howard and Mo pursue three separate schemes in one final desparate attempt at fast cash.
- 12. Death by MoonshineOctober 22, 201321minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishWhen the owner of Tickle’s stolen shine finally catches up with him, it’s going to take a miracle to make it out of this one alive ... even if he’s already pretending to be dead.
- discovery plus Adventure