Sweet Home Sextuplets
Courtney and Eric Waldrop, former high-school sweethearts from Albertville, Alabama, have been married for more than 15 years. They have an 11-year-old son, two 8-year-old twins and now, 2-year-old SEXTUPLETS.
- 1. A Six-Ring CircusJune 16, 202043minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAs the Waldrop family prepares to celebrate Halloween like never before, the sextuplets get an early start on the chaotic "terrible twos." Meanwhile, the babies get their first haircut, and Courtney and Eric debate the next phase of their remodel.
- 2. Karate KidsJune 23, 202043minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishCourtney and Eric start the babies in preschool but worry about leaving them. The older boys try karate but face a tough decision when it comes time to choose between their other sports. Courtney and Eric tour mobile homes.
- 3. Time for Time OutsJune 30, 202043minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishIt's time-out time at the Waldrop house as Courtney and Eric start disciplining the sextuplets. The big boys are treated to a fun getaway, leaving Ramona and Popsie alone with all six babies. The family receives shocking news about their new mobile home.
- 4. Toddlers and TurkeysJuly 7, 202043minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishCourtney and the babies run late to Kayleigh's wedding due to a dead car battery. The Waldrop family moves 11 people into a tiny mobile home during construction -- right before having to cook a Thanksgiving feast for 20 people.
- 5. 30,000 Dirty DiapersJuly 14, 202042minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe Waldrops are feeling a little cramped in their mobile home as construction starts on their house. Courtney wants to combine nine birthdays and potty train six toddlers, but will the boys mind sharing birthdays, and will potty training be a disaster?
- 6. Mobile Home for the HolidaysSeptember 29, 202043minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThis Christmas, the Waldrops aren't decking the halls -- they're going stir-crazy inside the mobile home walls! They have to get a tree, visit Santa and try to keep Christmas special for the kids. Courtney also opens up about her postpartum hair loss.
- 7. Tumbles and TornadoesOctober 6, 202043minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe Waldrops must evacuate the mobile home when a tornado touches down nearby. A school is destroyed during the tornado, so the boys hold a fundraiser to help the teachers. The babies compete in the First Annual Waldrop Sixtathlon with help from the boys.
- 8. Six Little DatesOctober 13, 202043minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishCourtney and Eric take the babies on special individual dates, revealing surprising facets of each baby's personality. Wales and Bridge have their first karate test, but Bridge makes a shocking decision. A bombshell leaves the family's future uncertain.
- 9. Coronavirus CrisisOctober 20, 202043minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishCoronavirus has hit the Waldrops hard. School and sports are on hold, and Courtney's parents can no longer provide much-needed help during the day. In addition, Eric stops construction on the remodel as the family faces an uncertain financial future.
- 10. Survival ModeOctober 27, 202043minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAfter years of renovations, the Waldrops finally move into their new home. School is starting for the boys, and fears of COVID-19 lead Courtney and Eric to consider homeschooling. They also decide to send the sextuplets to a speech pathologist.
- discovery plus Real Stories