Law on the BorderSeason 1
Drugs, weapons and cartels are part of a regular day for the Nogales Police Department K9 Team. Officers Zuniga, Vasquez, Mesta, Lopez and Flores, along with their canines, risk their lives every day patrolling the fence of the US-Mexico border.
- 1. Faceless EnemyAugust 19, 201242minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishFollowing a drug tip on the border, the brave officers of the Nogales PD K9 Unit witness a death-defying feat by a fleeing culprit, tase an aggressive suspect and turn an ordinary traffic citation into a major smuggling bust.
- 2. Invisible WarfareAugust 31, 201242minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe brave officers of the Nogales PD K9 Unit take on the Mexican drug cartels and their ingenious smuggling tactics. During a frantic search following an eyewitness sighting, the officers discover a new smuggling technique: the air cannon.
- 3. Caught in the CrosshairsSeptember 7, 201242minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe Nogales PD K9 Unit fights to stop the flow of weapons to a powerful Mexican cartel. The officers search canyons, homes and vehicles to unveil the relentless onslaught of guns that flow through this international border town.
- 4. Human TradeNovember 13, 201242minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe Nogales PD K9 Unit disrupts a human trafficking network while following a tip on an injured immigrant. They help Border Patrol rescue a group of undocumented aliens and search for human trafficking evidence in stash houses.
- 5. Smuggler's PlaybookNovember 20, 201242minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA truck loaded with narcotics is trying to escape Nogales, Arizona two miles from the border. The K9 Unit pursues the vehicle in a high-speed chase resulting in a death-defying roadside arrest, busting a smuggler in his tracks.
- 6. Allies and InformantsDecember 4, 201242minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe Nogales PD K9 Unit depends on citizens, fellow law enforcement and reformed criminals in their war against the cartel. Following these leads, can the officers find the drugs and cash before the smugglers make it through?