When Garda Sergeant Jack Driscoll (Owen McDonnell) returns home to the windswept west coast of Ireland, his father--and predecessor at his new post--warns: "Out here, it's a team of one." As chief law-enforcement officer in this insular community, Jack soon learns the hard truth in those words.
- 1. Natural JusticeMarch 17, 20071 h 32 min13+SubtitlesEnglish, English [CC]Audio languagesEnglishFreshly transferred to his hometown from Dublin, Garda Sergeant Jack Driscoll probes the carbon monoxide posioning of a young immigrant woman. The investigation threatens to expose dirty secrets kept by a few well-respected local men--including, perhaps, his father.
- 2. The Stolen ChildJanuary 1, 20081 h 32 min13+SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAfter toddler Conal Burke disappears, his mother accuses her estranged husband of snatching him. Driscoll desperately tries to locate the boy and his father before Conal's two violent uncles get involved. Meanwhile, a tribunal investigates past police misconduct by Jack's father.
- 3. The Drowning ManApril 12, 20091 h 33 min13+SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishDriscoll heroically pulls 17-year-old Daniel O'Malley out of the bay--too late to save him. The mystery surrounding the teenager's death deepens when Driscoll learns that his old flame has been "vacationing" at a cottage overlooking the exact spot where Daniel drowned.
- Colm McCarthyAnthony Byrne
- Acorn Media
- Amazon Maturity Rating
- 13+ Teens. Learn more
- Content advisory
- Violencesexual contentsubstance use alcohol use smoking foul language