The Real Housewives of New York City
Park Avenue Penthouse Apartment. Check. Couture Cocktail Dress. Check. Designer Diaper Bag. Check. Get ready for BRAVO's newest housewives as they maneuver the world of high-class nightlife, high-profile jobs and high-price nannies - in high heels. Living large in the Big Apple has never looked so good.
This video is currently unavailable
to watch in your location
to watch in your location
- 1. Meet The WivesThis video is currently unavailableMarch 3, 200843min13+Ramona gets ready to go to the Hamptons for the summer with her daughter Avery. Jill's daughter Allyson wants to go to a detox center in Martha's Vineyard to work on her health. LuAnn and family move into their Hamptons home for the summer. Bethenny works on building her career, but is really focused on settling down with her boyfriend Jason. Alex and Simon head to St. Barts for vacation.
- 2. The HamptonsThis video is currently unavailableMarch 10, 200842min16+Jill and Allyson head to a detox center. Ramona gets ready for a fashion show, and Mario and Avery help her find an outfit. LuAnn's daughter competes in the Hamptons Classic. Bethenny meets with a fashion designer for Jason's sister's charity event. Back in the Hamptons, feelings and egos are bruised when Ramona throws a party for several ladies and invites LuAnn but not Jill.
- 3. Fashion WeekThis video is currently unavailableMarch 17, 200843min16+Jill takes Allyson on a back-to-school shopping trip. Ramona attends a Fashion Week show, where she bumps into Jill. Tensions rise when Jill realizes that Ramona is seated in the front row. Alex and Simon present Francois with a backpack for his first day. Jill, Bethenny and Brad go out on shopping trip, but Bethenny is embarrassed by Brad. LuAnn and Ramona go to a show.
- 4. Social WifeThis video is currently unavailableMarch 24, 200844min16+Jill, Bethenny, Alex and LuAnn get together. LuAnn and Alex hit it off, while Bethenny gets annoyed. Alex and Simon have dinner with Jill and Bobby, who have offered to help them get their son Francois into a private school. Bethenny and Jason plan a romantic dinner, and as a woman of action, she decides she is ready to officially move in together. Ramona takes Avery to an audition.
- 5. Careful...She BitesThis video is currently unavailableMarch 31, 200844min16+Bethenny meets Alex to teach her healthy cooking techniques for her family. Bethenny confides in Alex that she and Jason are having trouble. The van Kempens get ready for a big night out. Ramona gets Avery and her friends ready for a school dance.
- 6. Girl's Night OutThis video is currently unavailableApril 7, 200844min16+At a suite at the Hotel Chandler, Alex and Simon get made up for opening night at the opera-their biggest event of the year. Jill and Bobby go out to dinner with Bethenny and Jason. Bethenny and Jill's "gay husband" Brad are at Jill's apartment getting ready for the dinner party. They have invited Alex who insisted on bringing Simon.
- 7. Second ChancesThis video is currently unavailableApril 14, 200845min16+The De Lesseps take a family trip to the Statue of Liberty, where the Count talks to the kids about the significance of the statue and their family history. Bobby takes Jill for a romantic dinner, and surprises her with a gift of lingerie that does not impress her. Simon and Alex discuss Francois' school evaluation.
- 8. The Real Housewives of New York City Reunion: Watch What HappensThis video is currently unavailableApril 21, 200844min16+Viewers get an extra dose of drama during "The Real Housewives Of New York City" reunion special. Hosted by Bravo programming executive and "Watch What Happens" host Andy Cohen, the ladies of New York City reunite to dish on the season and give their side of the story on what really went on after the cameras stopped rolling.
- 9. The Real Housewives of New York City: The Lost FootageThis video is currently unavailableMay 26, 200843min16+"The Real Housewives Of New York City: The Lost Footage" is a one-hour special featuring never before seen and extended footage of the season’s favorite fights, funny moments, and additional insight into the women's home lives. Watch the drama unfold as Bethenny has dinner with her ex fiancé, Bobby surprises Jill with a special birthday present.
- Amazon Maturity Rating
- 16+ Young Adults. Learn more
- Content advisory
- Nudity violence alcohol use foul language sexual content
- Supporting actors
- Ramona SingerAlex McCordKelly Killoren Bensimon