Brother vs. Brother
Property Brothers Jonathan Scott and Drew Scott compete against each other to see who can flip a home for the highest selling price. Armed with dream teams of renovators and designers, they battle it out from demolition to sale.
- 1. Battle of the BrosJuly 21, 201343minTV-GSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishJonathan and Drew Scott are pitted against each other as each mentors a team of home improvement experts. The winning team gets closer to the grand prize of $50,000, while the losing team must send one of their own packing.
- 2. Weekend WarriorsJuly 28, 201343minTV-GSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe competition intensifies as Team Jonathan and Team Drew are given only 48 hours to renovate their homes. The pressure starts to erode team spirit, but to keep their teams motivated, they jump in to rally the troops.
- 3. Double JeopardyAugust 4, 201343minTV-GSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishIn a new twist, both teams must renovate their homes knowing that one person from their team will be cut in the middle of the challenge. How they work, both as a team and individually, will determine whether they stay or go.
- 4. The FalloutAugust 11, 201343minTV-GSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishDrama escalates after Drew and Jonathan each cut one person from their team. Tempers flare at Team Jonathan's house and Team Drew's ambitions spin out of control as they try to finish their renovations with fewer hands on deck.
- 5. Flu Hits HomeAugust 18, 201343minTV-GSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe competition intensifies in the semifinals when the flu hits the set. While Team Drew leads with three team members left, Team Jonathan trails with only two. Team spirit starts to fizzle as the pressures mount.
- 6. Double Twin PowersAugust 25, 201343minTV-GAudio languagesEnglishIn the ultimate finale, both teams must renovate identical houses owned by identical twins. Fighting to the finish, the teams push the limits in hopes of standing out.