90 Day Fiance: The Other Way
Americans move to a foreign country all in the name of love. Will uprooting their lives in the United States pay off, or will they be packing up and moving back to America brokenhearted?
- 1. All in the Name of LoveJune 3, 201943minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishFour Americans brace to leave their homes for love abroad. Corey prepares for Ecuador while single mom Tiffany is taking her son to South Africa. Grandmother Jenny plans for India with her soulmate, and Paul is Brazil bound.
- 2. Embargos and UltimatumsJune 3, 201942minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishEvelin gives Corey a life-changing ultimatum, and Tiffany comes clean about Ronald's past. Meanwhile, Paul learns that he can't bring Karine to the States, and Jenny's friends think moving to India is the worst decision.
- 3. It's Go TimeJune 10, 201943minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishCorey breaks the news to his parents that he's moving to Ecuador just as Laura is leaving her son behind to move to Qatar. Elsewhere, Karine is disappointed in Paul, and Sumit faces his parents as Jenny flies to India.
- 4. Big ExpectationsJune 17, 201943minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishJenny arrives in India, but Sumit is nowhere to be seen. Elsewhere, Paul finally arrives in Brazil and surprises Karine, and Tiffany is off to South Africa hoping she's made the right decision for her son.
- 5. No Looking BackJune 24, 201943minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishCorey begins to second guess his move to Ecuador, and Sumit wants to transform Jenny into a traditional Indian woman. Meanwhile, Tiffany and Daniel pick up Ronald from rehab, and Jihoon hopes to change his parents' minds.
- 6. Another WorldJuly 1, 201943minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishCorey's arrival in Ecuador is not as he expected, and Deavan is off to a rocky start with Jihoon's parents. Meanwhile, Laura looks to improve her sex life with Aladin, and Paul gets bad news about his residency in Brazil.
- 7. Broken PromisesJuly 8, 201943minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishRonald puts Tiffany's trust to the test, and Sumit has been keeping a secret from Jenny. In Brazil, Paul is facing deportation and seeks legal advice, and in Las Vegas, Nevada, Deavan fails to impress Jihoon's parents.
- 8. Chickening OutJuly 15, 201943minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishLaura arrives in Qatar, and Tiffany confronts Ronald about his bachelor party. Deavan takes Jihoon's parents out, and Corey tries to win over Evelin's family with magic tricks. Meanwhile, Jenny and Sumit receive grave news.
- 9. Ripped ApartJuly 22, 201943minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAs the wedding approaches, Tiffany's son expresses doubts about South Africa. Meanwhile, Sumit is summoned home by his parents, Paul and Karine embark on a daunting journey up the Amazon and Evelin is over Corey's attitude.
- 10. Rolling the DiceJuly 29, 201943minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishRonald must confront his demons, and Laura's new sex toy offends Aladin. Back in Ecuador, Corey and Evelin have a very different vision for their future, and in India, Sumit leaves Jenny to go home to his parents.
- 11. Blind TrustAugust 5, 201943minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishTiffany's big day has arrived, but Ronald's sobriety is on her mind. Meanwhile, Deavan breaks some unfortunate news to Jihoon, Paul discovers that Karine is talking to another man and Corey is forced to face his past with Evelin.
- 12. Baby, Come BackAugust 12, 201943minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishDeavan doubts Jihoon is responsible enough to support their family, and Karine is concerned that Paul can't financially take care of her and the baby. Meanwhile, Tiffany and Ronald go apartment shopping and worry about safety.
- 13. Breaking PointAugust 19, 201943minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishKarine has reached her breaking point, and Corey discovers even more about Evelin's past. Meanwhile, Deavan questions if Jihoon can support their family, and Sumit returns home to Jenny where they get a huge surprise.
- 14. The Great UnknownAugust 26, 201943minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishTiffany surprises everyone with news, and Laura begs her son to come to her wedding. Elsewhere, Deavan leaves for South Korea but worries Jihoon isn't prepared, Corey asks Evelin to cut off her ex and Karine leaves Paul behind.
- 15. Walking a Tight RopeSeptember 2, 201943minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishRonald's gambling addiction causes issues with Tiffany, and Paul tries to get back in Karine's good graces before she goes into labor. Elsewhere, Corey receives shocking news, and Deavan's arrival is not as she expected.
- 16. Fool's GoldSeptember 9, 201943minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishJihoon reveals a huge secret about his past to Deavan, and Jenny and Sumit's relationship reaches a boiling point. Meanwhile, Paul and Karine become parents, and tensions build when Laura's son arrives in Tunisia and meets Aladin.
- 17. Shattered DreamsSeptember 16, 201943minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishJenny is devastated when she hears the news about Sumit, and Laura is torn between Liam and Aladin. Elsewhere, Corey is conflicted about returning to Ecuador, and Tiffany is worried about giving birth in South Africa.
- 18. TornSeptember 23, 201943minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishSumit reveals his truth, Deavan discovers more troubling information about Jihoon's past and Liam gives Aladin an ultimatum. Meanwhile, Corey returns to Ecuador with less than a month on his visa to convince Evelin to wed.
- 19. Falling ApartSeptember 30, 201943minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishJenny and Sumit finally face each other after finding out he's married, and the issues between Laura, her son and Aladin come to a head. Meanwhile, Paul's mom gives him a wake-up call, and Tiffany makes a difficult decision.
- 20. Never Let Me GoOctober 7, 201949minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishEvelin must decide if she wants to marry Corey, and Jenny no longer feels at home in India. Elsewhere, Deavan struggles during her traditional Korean wedding, and Tiffany worries about Ronald's recovery as she and Daniel leave.
- 21. Tell All: Part 1October 14, 201947minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishIn the first part of this emotionally-charged Tell All, the couples meet to take a deep dive into the details of their most-intense moments this season and give surprising updates on where things stand now.
- 22. Tell All: Part 2June 11, 20201 h 4 minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishIn the second part of this exciting Tell All, host Shaun Robinson dives back in with the couples and continues to uncover surprising updates on where their relationships stand now.
- 101. Paul and Karine: Our JourneyThis video is currently unavailableMay 27, 20192 h 6 minTV-14Despite the language barrier, Paul finds love with Karine, a Brazilian from the depths of the Amazon. They relive their happiest and saddest moments as they fight for their marriage and reach across the cultural divide.