The Good Karma Hospital
Wanting to escape a broken relationship and a stressful career in the UK, Dr. Ruby Walker (Amrita Acharia, Game of Thrones) takes a job in India. Although she applied to work at a modern urban clinic, Ruby ends up at the overcrowded and underfunded Good Karma Hospital run by the formidable Dr. Lydia Fonseca (Amanda Redman, New Tricks).
- 1. Episode 1February 4, 201745min13+SubtitlesEnglish [CC], Español [CC]Audio languagesEnglishWanting to escape a stressful job and heartbreak in the UK, Dr. Ruby Walker takes a job in India. But instead of the new clinic she applied to, Ruby ends up at an underfunded public hospital run by the formidable Dr. Lydia Fonseca.
- 2. Episode 2February 11, 201746minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC], Español [CC]Audio languagesEnglishLydia and her team attend to a man who washed up on the beach with amnesia. Ruby visits a local school with the enigmatic Dr. Gabriel Varma, and the hospital races to get anti-venom in time to help a man with a snakebite.
- 3. Episode 3February 18, 201746minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC], Español [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe hospital prepares for an uptick in patients during the uproarious Festival of Holi. After finding an abandoned baby on her doorstep, Lydia runs into the son of an old friend whose father may be in trouble.
- 4. Episode 4February 25, 201746minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC], Español [CC]Audio languagesEnglishRuby treats a disrespectful English tourist and a man involved in a hit-and-run as AJ and Ram leave the hospital to attend a wedding. A movie star comes into the hospital complaining of back pain and looking for painkillers.
- 5. Episode 5March 4, 201744min16+SubtitlesEnglish [CC], Español [CC]Audio languagesEnglishLydia and Ruby visit a convent to attend to a nun who collapsed, but the diagnosis is very surprising. Ram hires a marriage broker for AJ, and Maggie convinces Paul to accompany her up a mountain to a remote temple.
- 6. Episode 6March 11, 201745minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC], Español [CC]Audio languagesEnglishRuby reconnects with, Marcus, the ex-boyfriend she left behind in England, and he proposes a new life together. As Maggie's condition suddenly worsens, her daughter arrives and demands that Maggie leave India for treatment.