- 1. Episode 1This video is currently unavailableSeptember 5, 201259minTV-14The team begins by reclaiming badlands to grow new crops and learns about Auxiliary Units, a resistance force trained to use guerrilla tactics against German invasion.
- 2. Episode 2This video is currently unavailableSeptember 12, 201259minTV-14The team tackle the conditions faced by British farmers in 1940, when the full impact of rationing took hold and when Britain faced Nazi bombing in the Blitz.
- 3. Episode 3This video is currently unavailableSeptember 19, 201258minTV-14To make outbuildings habitable as refugee shelters for city dwellers fleeing the Blitz, Alex and Peter resort to the age-old craft of making tiles by hand.
- 4. Episode 4This video is currently unavailableSeptember 26, 201258minTV-14The team face a WWII-style government inspection to judge their productivity; as part of a mechanization trend, they grapple with a new tractor and milking machine.
- 5. Episode 5This video is currently unavailableOctober 3, 201258minTV-14Moving forward to 1942, when Hitler’s U-boats bombarded British ships and slashed imports, the team confront shortages of wood, fuel, and animal feed.
- 6. Episode 6This video is currently unavailableNovember 10, 201257minTV-14Facing 1943’s dire conditions, Alex and Peter produce a hay crop from grass in the churchyard, and Ruth enlists eager children to collect herbs for medicine.
- 7. Episode 7This video is currently unavailableOctober 17, 201258minTV-14The farmers contribute to the D-Day invasion by growing flax, which was used to make parachute webbing, fighter aircraft fuselages, tents, and ropes.
- 8. Episode 8This video is currently unavailableNovember 24, 201258minTV-14Even as the war draws to a close, the need for homegrown food grows greater than ever and lasts far after the conflict ends. The team struggle to harvest the wheat crop.
- Acorn TV