The Wyatt family makes and sells firearms of all shapes and sizes, from little pink pistols to double-barreled cannons. If they're not in their shop, they're meeting collectors to add to their cache of one-of-a-kind weapons.
- 1. Family ArmsOctober 10, 201143minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe team rebuilds a tiny 19th-century "Knuckle Duster" and competes for a Colt AR-15. Rich uses his helicopter, his sharpshooter's eye and his keen negotiating skills to pry Winchester rifles from an eccentric rancher.
- 2. Guts and GloryOctober 17, 201143minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishRich and team build a single-action revolver for a fast-drawing preacher who is also a cowboy action shooter. Kurt's engraving skills are put to the test, and he does everything he can to earn a raise Paige thinks should be hers.
- 3. Hand Cannon-Pink PistolOctober 24, 201144minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe crew accepts a challenge to build a 12th-century-style hand cannon. Rich teaches Kurt the art of negotiation when they fly out to see a huge collection of semi-automatics. Renee gets the last laugh over a customized pink 1911.
- 4. Wounded Vet Rifle-60s IconsOctober 31, 201144minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishRich and the team build a customized scout rifle for a wounded vet so he can hunt again, even with his limitations. Kurt joins Rich on a sale to an investor looking for iconic 1960s guns, and the team tricks out a car 007-style.
- 5. Volley Gun-Civil War TradeNovember 7, 201144minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe Gunsmoke team builds a 10-barrel, black powder volley gun. Rich strikes a hard bargain with a man selling a collection of WWI and WWII guns, and takes a gamble when he trades a Henry rifle for two Civil War pieces.
- 6. Diamond Anniversary 1911November 14, 201144minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe crew creates a Wyatt-worthy anniversary gift for Renee: a silver, diamond-encrusted 1911 pistol. Rich delivers a customized shotgun to a buyer's castle and an Oliver North-autographed AR-15 to a high roller at a hangar.
- 7. Cannon Balls-Olympic DreamNovember 21, 201144minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishRich's team builds a Civil War-style cannon that shoots bowling balls. They customize a Ruger .22 for a young sharpshooter who aspires to Olympic gold. A philanthropist drives a hard bargain over his European rifles.
- 8. Hell's Angels Luger-D-Day M1November 28, 201144minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishRich barters for two pieces of history: an M1 Garand used during D-Day and a Luger used in Howard Hughes' 1930s film "Hell's Angels." Meanwhile, the crew races the clock to modify a hunter's favorite rifle for Alaska's big game.
- 9. Winchester Yellow BoyDecember 12, 201144minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishRich and the crew recreate an Winchester 1866 Yellow Boy for a cowboy client. Renee and Paige bring out an arsenal to host a special shooting event for local firefighters.
- 10. Custom Barrett-Colt WalkerDecember 19, 201144minTV-14Audio languagesEnglishKurt takes the lead on a client's customized Barrett, while Rich and Bob examine two very rare Colts. The gunsmiths face off against the sales team to see who's the better shot.
- discovery plus Adventure