The Blended BunchSeason 1
In a small town in Utah lives a widow and widower who, combined with their 11 children, have formed the modern-day "Brady Bunch." Spencer and Erica Shemwell have found love after loss, but blending a family this big can come with some major challenges.
- 1. Modern Day Brady BunchMarch 16, 202143minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishIn a small town in Utah, widow Erica, widower Spencer and their 11 children have formed the modern-day "Brady Bunch." Blending two families, however, can be rough, and a surprise announcement sends Erica's brother reeling.
- 2. Let's Talk About SexMarch 23, 202143minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAimee's mom, Rachel, comes to visit, stirring up Erica's insecurities and causing a confrontation with Paige and Dave. As if family drama isn't enough, Erica and Spencer need to have "the sex talk" with the older kids.
- 3. Step Kid SwapMarch 30, 202143minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishErica and Spencer have a step-kid swap so each parent can build a better bond with their step-children. Then, the time has come for four of Erica's seven kids to get their annual MRI screening for cancer cells, and Quinn has a bone to pick with Spencer.
- 4. Nature CallsApril 6, 202143minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe Shemwells take the family on a camping trip and must contend with potty training the three youngest children. Meanwhile, Emma and Harper can't get along, and Tanner is jealous of stepbrother Brayden. Erica finally opens up to Spencer about her fears.
- 5. Princess SpencerApril 13, 202143minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishErica goes on a girls' trip with her widowed friend, leaving Spencer with the kids. Then, Quinn stops by to find Spencer dressed as a princess. Later, Erica and Spencer announce the adoption to the kids, and Emma is angry about changing her name.
- 6. Baby One More Time?April 20, 202143minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe adoption is finally here, and Emma is adamantly opposed to changing her last name. Erica and Spencer enlist the help of a therapist. When Erica's brother Quinn finds out about a possible 12th baby, he doesn't hide his feelings.