- 1. Alan and Kirlyam Part 1October 20, 20229minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAlan and Kirlyam are far beyond their 90-day journey and life together in America is going smoothly. Kirlyam is taking college classes and already has her green card, but a big announcement is about to upend their relationship's entire routine.
- 2. Alan and Kirlyam Part 2October 20, 20228minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAlan makes sacrifices for the new addition to the family. Then, Alan and Kirlyam host a backyard cookout to reveal some big news to a shocked circle of friends and family.
- 3. Josh and AleksandraOctober 20, 20229minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA lot has changed for Josh and Aleksandra since they moved back to Rexburg, Idaho. They now have a beautiful daughter named Kaya, but Aleks grows bored with local life and hopes they can move to a bigger city.
- 4. Matt and Alla Part 1October 20, 20229minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAlla has grown tired of Matt's quiet life in rural Kentucky and insists they move closer to nearby Cincinnati. However, Matt is hesitant to give up his dream lake house, especially with his friend pushing him to resist his new wife's demands.
- 5. Matt and Alla Part 2October 20, 20229minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishMatt reluctantly agrees to go house hunting with the condition that any move brings them closer to his relatives. However, Alla has severe reservations and still thinks his family is too involved in their life.
- 6. Melanie and DevarOctober 20, 20229minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishMelanie and Devar are eager to settle down, but misaligned work and school schedules have them once again juggling a long-distance relationship. Will it derail their family planning? And what will Melanie's opinionated sister Beverly say about it?
- 7. Narkyia and LowoOctober 20, 20229minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishNarkyia and Lowo's relationship nearly imploded last time they were together. Now months have passed and Lowo has arrived but trust issues remain. With only 10 days remaining on his 90-day visa, are they sure they want to walk down the aisle together?
- discovery plus Real Stories