Save My Skin
Dermatologist Dr. Emma Craythorne diagnoses and treats patients from around the United Kingdom who have extreme skin conditions.
- 1. Eczema-stential CrisisFebruary 20, 202042minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishLouise's painful skin condition has taken over her life, Andrew dreams of finding love but the bumps on his scalp are turning off the ladies, Scott's odorous cysts are ruining his life, and Tracey finally seeks treatment for the lump on her leg.
- 2. Abscessive CompulsiveFebruary 27, 202042minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishElise is tormented by leaking abscesses, Onique can feel the people staring at the lump on her ear, Dr. Emma performs the newly named "Victor Technique" on a man plagued by bumps, and Aria's beard is the only thing standing in the way of her femininity.
- 3. Scrape It OffMarch 5, 202042minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishRachael's body is covered in hundreds of squishy bumps, and Paul has a giant lump on his back. John's nose has grown completely out of control, and Lili the entertainer wants a date but is afraid that the dangling growth on her face will scare men off.
- 4. Cease and De-cystMarch 12, 202042minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAbigail's acne has run unchecked for years, and Gavin's smelly blisters are so painful he can't walk. Gemma's dream of having a baby is hampered by the lump on her shoulder, and the ganglion cyst on Janette's wrist is the biggest Dr. Emma has ever seen!
- 5. Dr. Emma Nose MohsMarch 19, 202042minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe growth on Traceyleanne's nose is cause for concern, and lumps have taken over Jonathan's body. Holly's four nipples are two too many for her liking, and Danny's scars are just the tip of the iceberg. Dr. Emma's daughter, Saffron, pays a special visit.
- 6. Bye-Bye Lumps!March 26, 202042minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAbi's sweaty palms have her grasping for answers, and Stephen's massive amount of lumps are often a constant source of pain. Mitchell can no longer stand his scars, and Lynn's acne has drained her sense of self-worth.
- 7. A Wrinkle in PalmApril 2, 202042minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishDavid and Callum's lumps give Dr. Emma cause for concern, and Sofie worries that her skin condition will derail her swimming ambitions. Katerina prays that her acne will clear up so she can pursue modeling, and Jordan's scalp is strewn with pilar cysts.
- 8. Case of Bleeding FingertipsApril 9, 202042minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishSarah's rosacea has crippled her confidence, and Stephen's eczema is a bleeding mess. The lump on Gary's head has him worried for his health, and Mariah's acne has completely destroyed her self-confidence.
- discovery plus Journeys