Kate Plus 8
Join Kate and her eight adorable kids on more fun adventures including a RV trip across the country -- with Kate driving! From exciting events at home to exploring far away places, the Gosselin family is always having eight times the fun!
- 1. Australia AdventureApril 4, 201142minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishKate and the kids head to Australia and ring in the new year in Sydney. Then, Kate attempts to swim with sharks, and the family meets Aboriginal people and learns about their culture.
- 2. Australia Zoo VisitApril 11, 201143minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishTwo reality TV families meet when the Gosselins visit Australia Zoo -- Steve Irwin's legacy -- and talk to Terri, Bindi and Robert Irwin. As the kids interact with exotic animals, Kate tries her hand at feeding a crocodile.
- 3. New ZealandApril 18, 201144minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishKate and the kids tackle one more country: New Zealand! The family learns about native animals and the Maori tribe, and Kate must decide if she will conquer her fears by sky jumping.
- 4. Philly Fun!May 2, 201144minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishKate and the kids travel to Philadelphia to learn about the history of the city and the nation. They also learn about the Liberty Bell, pretend to be sworn in as president and enjoy a local hockey game.
- 5. Kate's Night OutJune 6, 201144minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishKate's best friend surprises her with a birthday weekend in New York. The two have a night on the town, including dinner and dancing, and Kate faces a loud club full of people.
- 6. Six Become 7!June 13, 201122minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe sextuplets are turning 7 and with only five days to plan, Kate is determined to give them a pool party to remember.
- 7. Chicks and EggsJune 13, 201122minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe Gosselins share their Easter celebration for the first time as the kids decorate their own special Easter treat and dye their own eggs. Then, Easter wouldn't be complete without an old-fashioned egg hunt.
- 8. Giving BackJune 20, 201144minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe family helps pack bags of food for those who are less fortunate, hands out sloppy joes to the hungry at a local soup kitchen and joins forces with Feeding America for a local food drive.
- 9. Hodge Podge DinnerJune 27, 201122minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishKate lets the kids take over her kitchen for the first time ever to bake treats and plan their own meal. Then, they visit a dialysis center to hand-deliver baked goods to those undergoing treatment.
- 10. DC Cupcake VisitAugust 8, 201122minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishKate takes Mady, Cara and their two best friends to visit and bake with the stars of DC Cupcakes, Sophie LaMontagne and Katherine Kallinis. Back home with the sextuplets, it's a boys versus girls summer games competition.
- 11. 8 Movie MakersAugust 8, 201122minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe Gosselin kids are no strangers to being on camera, but they have a lot to learn about being behind the camera when making their own movie. Once completed, they take to the red carpet and hold a Hollywood-style premiere.
- 12. Kate's Toughest QuestionsAugust 15, 201143minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishFrom who she's dating to how many plastic surgeries she's had, Kate Gosselin sits in the hot seat to answer viewers' toughest questions.
- 13. Treehouse and ChicksAugust 22, 201122minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishKate and the kids work in the yard to prepare for their newest addition -- baby chicks! Kate discovers her skills as a carpenter as she attempts to build a fence and a swinging barn door.
- 14. RV TripAugust 29, 201143minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe Gosselins, Ashley and Jamie hit the road in a two-week RV trip across middle America to visit the nation's most beautiful landscapes and attractions.
- 15. RV BreakdownSeptember 5, 201143minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe Gosselins get halfway through their trip when the RVs experience mechanical issues, and Kate may finally reach her boiling point. Then, the trip ends early for someone close to the family after an unexpected falling out.
- 16. The FinaleSeptember 12, 201144minTV-PGAudio languagesEnglishAs the show comes to a close, Kate and her eight kids say goodbye to the fans and reminisce about their favorite memories.
- discovery plus Real Stories