Windy City Rehab
Interior designer Alison Victoria buys and restores historic Chicago homes. No matter what challenges lie beneath decades of paint and plaster, she works to save unique features while updating the space with her luxurious style.
- S1 E1 - Wabansia Made WonderfulAlison and Donovan buy an oddball, boxlike house from the 90s. After facing a myriad of problems, Alison must find a way to bring big design to a house that's rapidly hurdling over budget while still turning a profit.Subscribe to discovery+ or Max or purchase
- S1 E2 - Lincoln Park FourplexAlison is faced with a gamble when she finds a converted four-unit historic home in Lincoln Park. They can either turn it back into a single-family home or keep it as a four-unit -- which for them is uncharted territory.Subscribe to discovery+ or Max or purchase
- S1 E3 - Skyline PenthouseAlison and Donovan take on a penthouse with the potential for some serious profit. However, what seems like an easy renovation quickly goes off the rails when an inexperienced superintendent tries to hide his shoddy work.Subscribe to discovery+ or Max or purchase
- S1 E4 - House of HorrorsAlison and Donovan take their chances on a split-level home that is full of disasters. Faced with numerous setbacks, they must put their differences aside to turn the nightmare into a dream home for potential buyers.Subscribe to discovery+ or Max or purchase
- S1 E5 - Historical HeadacheAlison and Donovan land one of the first landmarked cottages in Chicago's Ukrainian Village. They hope to return the property to its former glory, but they face strict historical build guidelines and expensive property loss.Subscribe to discovery+ or Max or purchase
- S1 E5 - Giddings Street RebuildAlison converts a huge two-flat 1900s home back into a single-family home.
- S1 E6 - To Sell or Not to SellAlison Victoria wants to give a neglected Bucktown home an upscale, English-style makeover. However, she faces a tough financial decision when a potential buyer makes a full-price offer with a catch.Subscribe to discovery+ or Max or purchase
- S1 E7 - Historic Pain or Economic GainAlison Victoria and contractor Donovan Eckhardt tackle an 1800s landmarked home in Chicago's Wicker Park neighborhood. They think the home's massive size and profit potential make it a no-brainer, but there are some surprises.Subscribe to discovery+ or Max or purchase
- S1 E8 - Fire Sale Fail to Dream DuplexAlison Victoria and Donovan Eckhardt find a great deal on an 1885 triplex with fire damage, but as Alison picks out pieces for her design, hidden structural damage from the fire starts burning up their hopes for a profit.Subscribe to discovery+ or Max or purchase
- S1 E10 - Roof-Raising Race for SpaceAlison Victoria and Donovan Eckhardt find a Civil War-era house with only 1,200 square feet of living space. Their challenge is to wring enough additional space and fresh design from the small home to get their price point.Subscribe to discovery+ or Max or purchase
- S1 E10 - Bucktown RebuildAlison buys a rundown historic home in the heart of Chicago. The home comes with many surprises, however, and she fights through them to restore it from the ground up.Subscribe to discovery+ or Max or purchase