Finding JoySeason 1
In this quirky Irish comedy, Joy (Amy Huberman) is dealing with a bad breakup when a new work assignment forces her to look for happiness in unusual places.
- 1. Feel the FearOctober 8, 201825min16+SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAfter a bad breakup, routine-loving Joy is having a tough time-which only gets worse when she’s recruited to replace her work’s star vlogger, the Happy Hunter.
- 2. BoundariesOctober 16, 201825minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishHaving survived her first segment, Joy is assigned to participate in a wrestling match. Meanwhile, she interviews potential new housemates.
- 3. Letting Go Ep. 3October 8, 201825minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishStill feeling lonely, Joy attends a spiritual wellness retreat called the Happy Place, where she is forced to leave behind her literal and figurative baggage.
- 4. Love the One You’re WithOctober 30, 201825min18+SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAfter a one-night stand, Joy doesn’t feel ready to start dating again. Interviewing couples for the vlog prompts Joy to plan a double date with her housemate.
- 5. Growing Pains Ep. 5November 6, 201825min16+SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishJoy has a new outlook on life and is finally enjoying her job, but then she blows off Trish and takes a hot yoga class-also attended by Aidan’s new girlfriend.
- 6. The Beginning of the EndOctober 8, 201825minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishJoy is at a breaking point: her yoga meltdown is all over social media, Aidan is gone, and Amelia is off to Bali. Then Trish goes into labor.