90 Day Journey: Brandon & JuliaSeason 1
Brandon, a pest control technician from Dinwiddie, Virginia, met Russian go-go dancer Julia through a close friend. It was love at first sight for Brandon, but his parents are skeptical about Julia's true intentions and her ability to cope with farm life.
- 1. Part 1April 17, 202134minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishBrandon proposed to Julia on their second in-person meeting, and now Julia is leaving behind city life in Russia to be with Brandon on his parents' farm. As Brandon prepares for her arrival, he worries how she will react to his parents strict house rules.
- 2. Part 2April 17, 202141minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishJulia and Brandon struggle to find time alone together since Brandon's parents have scheduled so many activities on her first days in the US. Then, Julia is blindsided when Brandon's mom declares that she and Brandon will sleep in separate bedrooms.
- 3. Part 3April 17, 202125minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishJulia learns more about the farm, and Brandon's mom tells her she will need to take care of the animals while she is there. Julia is unhappy with all aspects of farm life, from rising early to feeding pigs, and she considers going back to Russia.
- 4. Part 4April 17, 202134minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishBrandon and Julia finally have the house to themselves for a night. Later, Brandon's mom is angry over their romantic evening, and Julia is frustrated that Brandon won't stand up to his mom. Upset and missing her family, Julia confronts Brandon.
- 5. Part 5April 17, 202133minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishBrandon's parents are furious when he gives them an ultimatum: either he and Julia are allowed to share a bedroom, or they are leaving the farm. Later, Julia takes a pregnancy test.
- 6. Part 6April 17, 202139minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAs the COVID-19 pandemic ramps up, Brandon and Julia worry about whether they will miss out on their dream wedding. Julia and Brandon's mom clash over the wedding planning.
- 7. Part 7April 17, 202124minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishJulia is frustrated that Brandon hasn't been helping with the wedding, but when she threatens divorce before they're even married, she may have gone too far. The couple attempts to repair their relationship as they get ready to head down the aisle.
- 8. Part 8August 21, 202131minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishNow that Brandon and Julia are married, they are ready for their next step. Brandon takes Julia to Sin City to celebrate his new job, but things turn sour when Julia thinks Brandon isn't taking her desire to move away from the farm seriously.
- 9. Part 9August 21, 202130minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishBrandon and Julia nervously prepare for Julia's upcoming Green Card interview. Later, Julia explores a career in wedding planning, but tensions rise when Brandon suggests she hang out with his female friends in an effort to network.
- 10. Part 10August 21, 202127minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishBrandon and Julia struggle to reconcile after their huge fight. Later, Betty mentions she wants to throw the couple a second wedding with their friends and family, but Brandon and Julia are not thrilled by this idea.
- 11. Part 11August 21, 202128minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishFurious over Betty and Ron not respecting their wishes, Brandon and Julia storm out of their party. The couple later announces that they are moving out, devastating Betty. Things become tense as the search for a new home doesn't go as smoothly as planned.
- 12. Part 12August 21, 202127minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAs Brandon and Julia unpack in their new apartment, Julia exclaims that she's excited to install a stripper pole! The couple prepares for their housewarming party, but sparks fly when Brandon's friend Melanie arrives.
- Brandon and Julia2minTV-14
Check out Brandon and Julia's 90 Day Journey!
- discovery plus Lifestyle