- Four More Shots Please! - First LookThis is a show that celebrates friendship, love, heartbreaks, successes and failures. Four friends in millennial Mumbai get together to binge talk over the most insane conversations with really bad advice over shots of tequila. They’re far from perfect but that’s the magic of this girl squad. They embrace their imperfections and walk out, hand in hand, to face the world with their heads held high.
- Four More Shots Please! - TrailerHere's a show that will survive the ages, go down in pop culture references as the one thing you need to watch to get into the mind of the urban Indian woman. No judgement. No moral lessons. No man swooping in to save the day at the very end. It's a woman's world. Stay tuned for the show launch on 25th January, 2019
- S1 E1 - Ambitious. Prude. Feminist. Slut.Damini has a battle to fight with her board of directors and an itch that won't go away. All hinges on the final hearing of a crucial court case which is in Anjana's hands. Anjana has to deal with a new entrant in Arya's life. Siddhi's mother makes Siddhi's marriage resume her personal project. Umang has a confrontation with a sweaty client at work which leaves her mortified. It’s disaster week!
- S1 E2 - Strong Girls Don't Break.Along with being schooled on feminism and dealing with an irregular cycle, Damini finds herself being surprisingly open with Jeh. Anjana finally meets Varun's new girlfriend and has an allergic reaction to her. Siddhi goes on a blind date set up by her mother that ends in a climactic manner. A gym client can't seem to keep his hands to himself but Umang gives him a lesson he'll never forget.
- S1 E3 - Long Way From Ludhiana.Umang gets a new private training client who leaves her tongue-tied. Miss VeeVee makes an appearance to help Anjana feel better. Damini gets trolled and has to deal with a new hire at work. Jeh comes to her rescue with a new 'pet' project. Sneha takes a drastic step to get Siddhi in shape. Siddhi makes a new bestie but his idea of being open and free isn't exactly what Siddhi has in mind.
- S1 E4 - Ex Why ZzzAnjana has her hands full with Amma, Kavya, a toddler birthday party and an inflexible boss. Varun is moving on but can she? Siddhi's got cam-girl on her mind but isn't sure if she can take the next step. Samara and Umang take their work-outs to the next level. Akanksha takes charge and Damini loses control. Can Kutta and Jeh be her salvation?
- S1 E5 - Love Her. Hate Her.Siddhi and Sneha's strained relationship comes to a head when Sneha gets a nasty surprise at a baby shower. Miss VeeVee is excited for her first 'meet and greet' and Anjana is desperate to rein her in. Umang and Samara take the next big step in their relationship. Damini has a breakdown but the doctor is there with the right medicine.
- S1 E6 - Fuck This Bar.Flashback to three years ago, when the girls met for the very first time. Things have changed yet remained the same. Memories and nostalgia help the girls take stock of their lives and make certain decisions in their present.
- S1 E7 - Gone Girls.A surprise birthday, a bonding trip and a music fest-- the girls take on Goa. Old loves, new loves and lost loves are all on the cards. But sometimes too much partying can lead to unintended consequences, especially when you don't remember what exactly happened the night before!
- S1 E8 - Fam-Jam-Wham-BamThe girls have to deal with what happened the night before. Siddhi is suffering from the MALV syndrome. Anjana isn't quite sure what to do with Arjun. Umang is adrift not knowing where her relationship stands and Damini gets some nasty news that she can't deal with. And to top it all off-- there are those three men to deal with.
- S1 E9 - Reality Bites.It's Diwali. A new year and new beginnings. Damini and Jeh are sending some good vibrations to the world and the troll story gains traction. Varun meets Arjun for the first time, Mihir has a surprise for Siddhi and Umang has to deal with unexpected visitors. Fireworks aren't the only thing that will be exploding tonight.
- S1 E10 - Dancing on the EdgeWhen your world spirals out of control, the only thing to do is to hang on as desperately as you can. And that's what Damini, Anjana, Siddhi and Umang need to do. Relationships and friendships are put to the test with decisions to be taken, fires to be put out and fall-outs to be dealt with. All isn't well. All might not end well.
- Content advisory
- Violence substance use alcohol use smoking foul language sexual content
- None available
- Anu Menon
- Sayani Gupta, Kirti Kulhari, Bani J, Maanvi Gagroo, Prateik Babbar, Neil Bhoopalam, Lisa Ray, Milind Soman
- Amazon Studios