The Face of Evil
See homicide detectives square off with the worst of mankind and face murderers who are not bound by the universal laws of right and wrong. They kill without conscience, and their anonymity transforms them into all-powerful monsters.
- S1 E1 - Seeds of DeathWhen a young woman is found dead near a small Alaskan village, detectives rely on forensic science to catch her murderer. Then, an eyewitness comes forward with an explosive revelation that threatens to tear apart the small town.Free trial of discovery+ or buy
- S1 E2 - Burning SecretsWhen an 80-year-old woman is murdered, investigators in Flint, Michigan, discover her case is tied to an unsolved drive-by shooting. Police must use science and skillful interrogation to catch a remorseless killer.Free trial of discovery+ or buy
- S1 E3 - A Knock at the DoorThe 1994 torture and murder of a married mother shocks the heartland community of Newton, Kansas, to its core. When a woman goes missing in nearby Wichita, police learn that the cases might be linked by the same sadistic killer.Free trial of discovery+ or buy
- S1 E4 - The Grim SleeperIn the late 1980's, an elusive serial killer stalks the streets of Los Angeles, raping, murdering and discarding his victims. Two decades later, police use new technology in an attempt to put an end to his reign of terror.Free trial of discovery+ or buy
- S1 E5 - Jaws of DeathWhen a New Jersey mother is raped and murdered, her sadistic killer leaves no trace of his identity behind. Then, a violent attack in another state gives detectives the evidence they need to try to put the killer away for good.Free trial of discovery+ or buy
- S1 E6 - Root of All EvilWhen a little girl disappears from a small Washington town over Fourth of July weekend, detectives look at suspects close to home. When her body is found two weeks later, forensic science and a tip turn up a surprising lead.Free trial of discovery+ or buy