Danielle and Adam Busby welcome home the only all-female set of quintuplets in the U.S. From potty training to feeding, life with the Busby quints is a constant adventure.
- 1. Make Room for QuintsMay 10, 201643minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAdam and Danielle Busby defy all odds by giving birth to the first set of all-girl quintuplets in the US. After four months in the NICU, the quints come home and turn Adam and Danielle's lives upside down.
- 2. Chaos with QuintsMay 17, 201641minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAdam and Danielle struggle to keep up with the demands of the quintuplets while also making time for four-year-old daughter, Blayke. Later, a baby photo shoot with the quints turns into pure chaos when Grandma Mimi shows up late.
- 3. Quintuple TroubleMay 24, 201642minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAdam returns to work, leaving Danielle to care for the quintuplets and Blayke by herself for the first time. On Adam's first day back, Hazel falls ill with a fever, leaving the family scrambling and Danielle feeling overwhelmed.
- 4. Should We Stay or Should We GoMay 31, 201641minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAdam and Danielle realize they need a larger home, but house hunting proves stressful when they realize what a larger house will cost. Later, the family heads back to their hometown, and Danielle comes up with an idea.
- discovery plus Real Stories