Kate Plus 8
Join Kate and her eight adorable kids on more fun adventures including a RV trip across the country -- with Kate driving! From exciting events at home to exploring far away places, the Gosselin family is always having eight times the fun!
- 1. 6th Birthday SurpriseJune 6, 201043minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe little ones are turning 6 and Kate is planning a special birthday filled with exciting celebrations.
- 2. Inside Kate's WorldJune 6, 201043minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishFrom makeovers and single-motherhood to Dancing with the Stars, Kate Gosselin has become a new woman in a matter of months. A unique, behind-the-scenes look offers a glimpse into her daily life to show what drives her ambition.
- 4. The Big AppleAugust 30, 201044minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishKate and the kids travel to New York City by train and experience new, exciting things throughout the city, including Chinatown and Times Square.
- 5. Pirates, Kites and TurtlesSeptember 6, 201022minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishFollowing Gosselin family tradition, Kate and the kids head to the beach to soak up some sun. When inevitable meltdowns happen over room assignments, Kate must work to keep the kids smiling.
- 6. A Rough RideSeptember 13, 201022minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishMady and Cara take a surf lesson, and Kate must decide if she has the courage to tackle the waves with her daughters. Later, the Gosselin family heads out to sea for some deep-sea fishing.
- 8. Gosselins, Goblins and GhoulsNovember 28, 201044minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishIt's Halloween at the Gosselin household, so Kate and the kids pick out costumes and go to the pumpkin patch. Then, Kate has one more surprise in store that's sure to be a scream.
- discovery plus Real Stories