Bering Sea Gold
In Nome, Alaska, the gold rush is on. The dredgers, driven by gold fever and sometimes desperate need, pilot their ragtag dredges and dive with hoses to suck up gold from the bottom of the frigid, unpredictable Bering Sea.
- 1. PaydirtJanuary 27, 201244minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAlaskan dredgers brave the frigid Bering Sea hoping to strike gold. They risk their lives and their livelihoods as they dive to the sea floor and suck up gold with their makeshift hose pumps.
- 2. One Bad DealFebruary 3, 201244minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA bar brawl threatens not only Shawn's health but the Christine Rose's future. The Wild Ranger's luck is getting worse as they're down a man and have sprung a leak. The Sluicey's Ian calls in a friend who offers both experience and criticism.
- 3. SuctionFebruary 10, 201244minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishSunny weather brings all dredges out to sea, but conflicts quickly arise among the crew members. Shawn and his dad argue about responsibilities, while Scott continues to struggle with his crew on the Wild Ranger.
- 4. A Viking FuneralFebruary 17, 201244minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishIt's halfway through the season and the crews are feeling the pressure to find new gold-producing spots. On the Wild Ranger, Scott's patience with his crew is wearing thin, but they keep finding new ways to annoy him.
- 5. CaptaincyFebruary 24, 201244minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishTensions are extremely high as time begins to run out in the hunt for gold. Shawn's back troubles keep him from dredging, so dad Steve steps in to work the excavator.
- 6. Eureka!March 2, 201244minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishTwo dredge crews are involved in a potentially life-threatening car accident while out together on a frigid night and Cody is thrown overboard on the Christine Rose due to the incompetence of a deckhand
- 7. Bad VibrationsMarch 9, 201244minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe end of the season is closing in and the crews scramble to finish with a profit, but infighting threatens to derail their last-minute gold-mining efforts.
- 8. The Bitter EndMarch 16, 201244minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishIce has arrived and the crews have one last chance to dive for riches. Zeke and Ian are solo after losing their deckhands, but they both decide to dive alone and Scott M. is thrown a lifeline after quitting the Wild Ranger.
- 9. Risks and RelationsMarch 23, 201244minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe four dredge crews recount their experiences diving for gold in Nome, including The Wild Ranger's Scott and Vern who have a volatile reunion.
- 10. Gains and LossesMarch 30, 201244minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe crews confront each other about the relationships that were broken due to false accusations and betrayals of trust during their time in Nome.
- discovery plus Adventure