My Teen is Pregnant And So Am ISeason 1
These emotionally compelling journeys chronicle the highs and lows experienced by four families whose lives are changed forever when mothers and their teenage daughters are unexpectedly pregnant at the same time.
- 1. Teen Is Pregnant and So Am I44minNRSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishHaving a baby is an intense emotional journey for any woman, but the drama is doubled when mothers and their teens find themselves pregnant at the same time. This compelling story shows the struggles of two families whose lives are turned upside down.
- 2. Like Mother, Like DaughterJune 11, 201343minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThese four mothers and their teenage daughters have one thing in common ... they are all pregnant at the same time. It's an emotional battlefield as they struggle to prepare for the long journey ahead that will change their lives forever.
- 3. For the Love of FamilyJune 18, 201343minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe hardship continues for four mothers and their teenage daughters when tensions run high at Lorna and Chae's baby shower, Kim's boyfriend violates probation and newly single Nicole struggles. Meanwhile, Lemhele races to the hospital to give birth.
- 4. Do the Right ThingJune 25, 201343minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishTwo families welcome a new child into their fold while two defiant boyfriends return and another slips away. As new life emerges, tempers grow short, emotions run high, relationships threaten to unravel and the families are forever changed.
- 5. Easier Said Than DoneJuly 2, 201343minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe limits of motherhood are tested when Nicole has a C-section, and Mariah refuses to help because of AJ. Meanwhile, Kim goes through a painful labor and delivery, Shaniyah goes back to therapy and Chae learns that her baby may have a heart condition.
- 6. The Facts of LifeJuly 9, 201343minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAs babies arrive, life gets more complicated for the families. Nicole makes a controversial announcement, Kim deals with an overeager grandmother and Shaniyah gets induced due to medical concerns. Meanwhile, Chae faces unexpected paternity questions.
- 7. The New NormalJuly 16, 201343minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishKim's boyfriend, Michael, is released from rehab, Nicole and AJ get married and Shaniyah and Lemhele struggle with two new babies in the house. Meanwhile, Lorna has a difficult birth, and Chae learns the truth about her baby's father.