Alaskan Killer BigfootSeason 1
Seventy years ago, a murderous Bigfoot-like creature sent residents fleeing from Portlock, Alaska. Now, an expedition returns to the abandoned fishing village to reclaim the land and its resources from the terrifying beast locals call Nantinaq.
- 1. Village of the DamnedDecember 6, 202143minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAfter bidding their loved ones farewell and receiving a blessing from a priest, the team arrives in Portlock by boat. The men immediately feel a sense of foreboding, and Kyle, a Bigfoot skeptic, feels like he’s being watched by something he can’t explain.
- 2. It Knows We're HereDecember 6, 202143minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe first days in Portlock have left the team members distinctly unsettled as they discover evidence of Nantinaq’s hunting habits. Keith and Ash visit a historian, who fills them in on the town's bloody past, while the creature leaves a stern warning.
- 3. An Unhappy MediumJuly 10, 202243minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe team continues to make shocking discoveries in eerie Portlock, including a mysterious obelisk in the forest. They’re joined by a psychic medium who wants to build a spiritual bridge to Nantinaq but panics when she senses a dark and deadly presence.
- 4. S.O.S.July 17, 202243minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA nighttime excursion proves too terrifying for one team member, who flees Portlock the next day. Replacing him is Guy, who is hellbent on getting answers. And those answers might come from broadcasting Bigfoot vocal recordings to draw out Nantinaq.
- 5. You Have a Bigfoot HereJuly 24, 202243minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA Bigfoot expert weighs the team's evidence and declares that Portlock is infested with the creatures, who he believes are violent interdimensional beings that derive energy from trees. Later, the team stumbles upon a strange pit near the Spooky Tree.
- 6. Camp TerrorJuly 31, 202243minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishKeith fears Portlock is cursed when he learns the horrifying history of the mysterious coin. Later, Ash regrets ignoring a warning not to venture into an abandoned mine, and Nantinaq stages a brutal attack on base camp in the middle of the night.
- 7. We're the PreyAugust 7, 202243minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe team is unnerved by evidence that Nantinaq may be lurking in the water. They head back No-Man's Land with night-vision goggles to spy on the creature, but things get out of control fast when they spot an inexplicable blaze in the woods.
- 8. Nantinaq's ExorcismAugust 14, 202243minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishParanormal investigators arrive in Portlock to perform a powerful cleansing ceremony to rid the village of its dark, demonic energy. Calm seems to prevail as the team's 40-day mission draws to a close, but has Nantinaq truly been banished from Portlock?
- Brian Kniffel
- Brian KniffelFrench HorwitzMichael TesslerSarah T. DaviesMark KoopsJordan BushRonald Dean DavisEric DayFarris HopkinsJesse Lampugnale
- discovery plus Legends
- Supporting actors
- Kyle McDowellHerman CurtisFrank "Guy" BerestoffKeith Seville