A drama series about food, love and infidelity in Cornwall. Leo Vincent is a successful chef with more than a few secrets: he stole most of his recipes from his ex-wife Gina, who he cheated on for years. Now married to “the other woman”, Leo is having yet another affair…with Gina. After a shocking death, Gina is forced to evaluate her closest relationships.
- 1. Episode 1December 28, 201645min18+SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishSuspecting that her husband, Leo, is cheating on her, Sam seeks the advice of Leo’s ex-wife, Gina, who has experience with Leo’s infidelity. Leo and Sam’s son, Sam, celebrates his eighteenth birthday with a lavish party.
- 2. Episode 2January 5, 201742min18+SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA grieving Sam is surprised to find a letter from Leo detailing his wishes for a traditional Sicilian funeral, which include Michael delivering the opening eulogy. Teresa urges Gina to reconcile with Sam as everyone deals with mixed emotions.
- 3. Episode 3January 12, 201745min18+SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAs Gina takes charge of the struggling Penrose Hotel and stages a wedding, Sam receives a visit from a detective inspector who accuses Leo of fraud. Teresa and Michael talk about their relationship.
- 4. Episode 4January 19, 201745min18+SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishInfuriated and confused by what she saw after the wedding, Sam tries to talk to Michael, but can’t find the words. A mysterious man visits Gina, wanting to talk to Teresa-with some devastating news.
- Acorn TV
- Content advisory
- Nudity alcohol use smoking sexual content