The Menendez Murders: Erik Tells AllSeason 1
For the first time in over a decade, Erik Menendez opens up with his most in-depth interview to date in "The Menendez Murders: Erik Tells All," a new documentary series.
- 1. A Murder in Beverly HillsMay 31, 202243minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishIn 1989 Lyle and Erik Menendez killed their parents in their home. In this premiere, Erik shares in great detail the events that led up to the murders and the motive behind the crime.
- 2. A Family With a Dirty SecretMay 31, 202243minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe Menendez trial takes a twist when the defense says Erik and Lyle killed their parents after years of sexual abuse. Erik tells his account of growing up in the "House of Horrors."
- 3. Abuse Excuse?May 31, 202243minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishErik recalls his mother's decline in the years leading up to the murders and looks on in agony as his brother testifies, vividly describing the abuse at the hands of their father.
- 4. Trials and ReversalsMay 31, 202243minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe first trial ends in a stunning surprise verdict. Erik alone takes us inside the prep for his second trial and his unlikely connection with OJ Simpson.
- 5. Final VerdictMay 31, 202243minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAfter the verdict comes in, at the last minute, Erik Menendez and his brother, Lyle, are sent to separate prisons. Erik marries and begins to mount an appeal. Will his case be given another chance?