I Want THAT WeddingSeason 1
Newly engaged couples struggling to agree on their wedding budget go to three different weddings but don't know their costs until the end of the experiment. Then they decide on the ideal budget for their own special day.
- 1. Rustic vs. Glitz and GlamJune 9, 201843minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishDonia wants a huge church and ballroom wedding with plenty of glitz and glam and thinks the only way to do that is with a $35,000 budget. Meanwhile, Joey would prefer to keep the costs at around $10,000 with an intimate and rustic outdoor wedding.
- 2. Champagne DreamsJune 16, 201843minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishKorie and Chris don't see eye to eye on their wedding budget. She is willing to spend $65,000 on one fit for royalty with gold glitter everywhere. He wants a red suit and a mac 'n' cheese station and thinks $20,000 will get them the day of their dreams.
- 3. Flashy vs. ClassyJune 23, 201843minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishMarquie and Ryan can't agree on a budget for their dream wedding. She wants to spend around $15,000 with her own DIY touches. He wants an infinite budget for a flashy all-American wedding with an announcer, spotlights and light-up dance floor.
- 4. Vietnam vs. VegasJune 30, 201843minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishIsabelle wants to go all out with an elegant and traditional Vietnamese wedding including an elaborate eight-course meal and multiple wardrobe changes while Dennis prefers a less expensive Vegas-style party.
- 5. Surf vs. TurfJuly 7, 201843minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishMuch to Brooke's surprise, Mike is ready to blow the budget on a formal black tie wedding with a live band and plated dinner whereas Brooke feels a more casual vibe on the water with pizza and a buffet better fits them and the budget.
- 6. Fine Dining or Dollar TacosJuly 14, 201843minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishJade's willing to spend $40,000 for a mansion in the mountains where she can feel like a princess on her big day. But Michael wants to DIY the flower arrangements and serve $1 tacos so he can squeeze a beach wedding into his $20,000 budget.
- discovery plus Real Stories