Self-destructive, pigheaded, and over-fond of the bottle, Jack Taylor (Iain Glen, Game of Thrones, Downton Abbey) is a forty-something ex-cop trying to earn a living as a private detective in his native Galway. Taylor has burned a lot of bridges, but he still has a knack for uncovering ugly truths. In his new trade, Taylor finds evil at every turn: the serial murders of young female factory workers, a vicious vigilante group executing summary justice, and a sadistic nun dubbed "Lucifer" by her former charges.
Ved at klikke på Afspil accepterer du vores Betingelser for brug.
- 1. The Guards2. august 20101 t 25 min.13+UnderteksterEnglish [CC]LydsprogEnglishAfter a series of apparent suicides that have left four young women dead, a worried mother hires Taylor to find her missing 18-year-old daughter. But something about his new client makes the detective uneasy. While getting to the bottom of the earlier deaths, he discovers that the mother may have an ulterior motive for her search.
- 2. The Pikemen1. januar 20111 t 34 min.13+UnderteksterEnglish [CC]LydsprogEnglishDetermined to restore law and order, a group of local vigilantes known as the Pikemen is meting out its own brand of rough justice on the streets of Galway. Taylor comes face-to-face with the group during one of his investigations but soon ends up on the wrong side of the law himself.
- 3. The Magdalen Martyrs10. april 20111 t 32 min.13+UnderteksterEnglish [CC]LydsprogEnglishTaylor is hired to look into past abuses at the infamous Magdalen laundries, the city's home for "wayward girls." The daughter of a former inmate wants him to track down a woman called "Lucifer," a particularly brutal nun who worked there. In the wake of two execution-style murders, Taylor realizes he's not alone in searching for Lucifer.
- Stuart Orme
- Ralph ChristiansClodagh Freeman
- Acorn Media
- Aldersbegrænsning hos Amazon
- 13+ Teenagere. Få yderligere oplysninger