V: The Original Miniseries
The aliens say they come in peace. They call themselves Visitors. But what they really want is to steal Earth's water, tame its population and harvest humans as food. Offering superior technology and unimaginable wealth, the Visitors hide a hideous evil beneath their smiling alien faces. Earth's only hope rests with a small band of daring humans who are united in their effort to save the planet.
- S1 E1 - V: Part 1Under the guise of friendship, aliens from outer space land on Earth. Soon after, several of the Earth's top scientists disappear. A freelance photographer investigates and finds he's become a wanted man.
- S1 E2 - V: Part 2Under the guise of friendship, aliens from outer space invade the Earth to conquer humanity and steal one of its most precious commodities -- water. While most of the world remains unaware of their motives, a handful of people begin a resistance movement to oppose the aliens.
- S1 E3 - V: The Final Battle: Part 1The false friendship of outer space aliens who have taken control of the earth is exposed when a small band of resistance fighters prove, on global television, that the alien leader (RICHARD HERD) is really a reptilian creature hiding inside a skin like covering which makes him appear human.
- S1 E4 - V: The Final Battle: Part 2To thwart the schemes of a dominating force of alien invaders who have shackled the world, a brave band of resistance fighters draw on the wisdom of a professional soldier (MICHAEL IRONSIDE) to counterattack with rescues of their imprisoned comrades and oversee a spectacular raid to halt the alien hijacking of the earth's water supply.
- S1 E5 - V: The Final Battle: Part 3To free the world from control by alien intruders, freedom fighters turn to a newly developed toxin. Their success is countered by the alien arming of a thermonuclear device, and it seems only a miracle can save the planet now.