Blinded: Those Who KillSeason 1
Five years ago, a serial killer murdered three young men but was never found. Now, criminal profiler Louise Bergstein is asked by the terminally ill mother of a victim to help solve the case. Teaming up with the police, Louise discovers a distinct pattern to the killings-and the hunt only intensifies as the murderer strikes again in this Danish thriller. CONTAINS VIOLENCE AND GRAPHIC SCENES.
- 1. Episode 1February 28, 201947minTV-MAAudio languagesDanskFive years ago, Alice Ejbye's son was murdered by a serial killer who was never found. Now seriously ill, Alice asks Louise Bergstein to help solve the case.
- 2. Episode 2March 27, 202145minTV-MAAudio languagesDanskA man is found tortured and stabbed to death in a wooded area. Louise and head of investigation Karina Hørup try to connect the murder to a dormant serial killer.
- 3. Episode 3April 3, 202145minTV-MAAudio languagesDanskLouise and Karina know that William Fjeldby is the serial killer’s victim, but his father clings to hope that he’s alive. Johannes suspects his father’s hiding something.
- 4. Episode 4April 10, 202146minTV-MAAudio languagesDanskAlice offers a reward for information about who killed her son, but Karina and Louise struggle to find a useful tip. Peter takes his frustration out on his next victim.
- 5. Episode 5April 17, 202145minTV-MAAudio languagesDanskAlice's death takes the investigation in a new direction. Karina gives Louise an ultimatum. Peter receives an offer from Leif, and Johannes rebels against his father.
- 6. Episode 6April 2, 201946minTV-MAAudio languagesDanskKarina and Louise return to the first victims to learn where they may have met their killer. Peter realizes the police are getting closer and happens to see Louise again.
- 7. Episode 7May 1, 202145minTV-MAAudio languagesDanskUnaware of who he really was, Louise has spent a night with Peter. An earlier clue resurfaces, moving the case forward. Peter gives Johannes a hard message to accept.
- 8. Episode 8May 8, 202145minTV-MAAudio languagesDanskThe police take Johannes to the police station. Peter meets with his ex-wife, who has returned from Singapore. Karina, Søren, and Torben desperately try to find Peter.