The Golden State Killer: It's Not OverSeason 1
The active investigation of a serial rapist and murderer before he was identified. From 1976 to 1986, this predator raped over fifty women and killed ten people, with more potential victims remaining unidentified.
- 1. All I Knew Was FearMarch 5, 201843minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishHe's the most prolific serial predator in California history, but remains mostly unknown. His reign of terror began in the 1970s, but the fear lingers today. Who is the Golden State Killer? Investigators past and present are committed to finding out.
- 2. Do You Want to Die?March 5, 201843minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishCold case investigator Paul Holes digs deep to understand where the Golden State Killer likely lived and did for work. A chilling phone call is analyzed by the citizen sleuths to see if it adds anything to the growing profile of the perp.
- 3. Horror of What Happened ThereMarch 6, 201843minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishInvestigator Paul Holes continues to examine the Golden State Killer's murderous attacks in Santa Barbara. Meanwhile, armed with new theories, the citizen sleuths find a lead good enough to submit to the FBI.
- 4. Somebody Out There KnowsMarch 6, 201843minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishInvestigators continue to search for clues to identify the Golden State Killer. Could new DNA technology help put a face to the name?
- discovery plus Newsworthy Crimes