People suffering from a variety of sexual disorders and anomalies reveal their stories as the impact and treatment of the conditions is explored.
- 1. Strange SexNovember 4, 200942minTV-MASubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishProfiles four individuals with extreme sexual disorders and anomalies. Through their diagnosis they learn the intricacies, impact and treatment of each disorder.
- 2. Cougars and CubsJuly 18, 201021minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA 73-year-old former model and dancer and a 33-year-old father of two go out on a date.
- 3. Unusual OrgasmsJuly 18, 201021minTV-MASubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishScientists examine a woman who claims she can "think" herself to orgasm. Also, a man stops having intercourse with his wife and receives a startling diagnosis.
- 4. Two Boyfriends and a BabyJuly 25, 201022minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishDocumenting a polyamorous relationship between a woman and two men. Also, a woman who hopes to achieve orgasm during childbirth for the second time.
- 5. Uncontrollable UrgesJuly 25, 201021minTV-MASubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishRock musician Phil Varone discusses his sex addiction. Also, a married woman seeks help to address an overwhelming urge to urinate every time she has intercourse.
- 6. Balloon FetishAugust 1, 201021minTV-MASubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA man travels to New York to attend a party for balloon fetishists. Also, a man who experiences no pleasure during orgasm seeks treatment.
- 7. Pleasure and PainAugust 1, 201022minTV-MASubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAn embarrassing thing happens to a woman as he she has sex with the love of her life for the first time. Also, a happily-married wife experiences pain every time she tries to have intercourse.
- discovery plus Real Stories